Bayern Munich v Rangers

one of best euro tripsever, band parade right thru munich at 2am, highlight for me

we wouldhave won that game if the biggest dick in world football Khan didnt run up the tunnell to tackle M Mols...pure sickening. great memories, the ultimate highs and lows of rangers in one game!!

anyone who thinks we wont get back to this level again is an idiot - the dims will always be our rivals and if we are to compete - which we must and better we will be back before you know it.

Nobody is saying we won't get back to CL football.

We will never get back to playing that quality of football is what has been said.

Heart breaking to watch again, for a number of reasons:

1. Injury to Mols

2. Being extremely unlucky in both games against them

3. Knowing its very unlikely we will ever see that quality of manager, footballer or football at Ibrox again. Guys like Ian Black couldn't lace their boots.

Doesn't mean we can't get back to the top of Scottish football again. We are Scotlands biggest club.

Souness got Bayern to Ibrox for a freindly shortly after taking over, summer 86/87? Butcher had signed and was playing so it was about that time, they played us off the park and Souness said " they gave us a football lesson" i think the score was 0-2.

Seems they are still handing them out 25 plus years later, to one of the EPLs finest as well.

had a search around and found a match ticket on ebay, the game was on 05/08/1986 and the ticket cost £2.50.

Doesn't mean we can't get back to the top of Scottish football again. We are Scotlands biggest club.

Scottish football is terrible. The aim is to compete at a high level in the Champions League, sadly I don't think we'll ever have too players like Gio, Numan, Amoruso etc again.

This was my first euro away trip. We battered them that night, Silly tackle by GVB, woodwork hit 4 times, JJ missed a total sitter and to cap it all off the Mols injury - totally gutted! they booed off their golden boy Steffen effenberg that night and they knew they got away with it. spoke with loads of Bayaern fans in the boozer after the game and they admitted they robbed us, later on met some 1860 fans and they were fuming, saying we should have pumped them. Ah well hey ho.