WWE 14 - 2K to take over after THQ bankruptcy

laudrupno1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Gonae get this for the wee yin as well so I'll be waiting on an updated review from one of the guys with the game to see if it's worth it

Fantanacunt said it's £20 in Game so well worth that I got it a month ago on ShopTo for £29 for the wee man and me as well really :lol: TheGodfather has been playing it if looking for a review mate (tu)

I've not been playing it much lately as playing PS4 but I'd highly recommend it especially if you are a fan of the series in the past.

It's easily the best wrestling game on the 360/PS3, the customising options are crazy it's ten times what it was last year so downloading wrestlers, arenas ect is fantastic.

The wrestlemania mode is the big draw in this game and solely for this the game is worth the purchase. Takes you through all the classic matches in Wrestlmanias from 1 to last years. Shawn Michaels - razor ladder match, Hogan - Warrior, Bret - Austin ect. The grainy effect for the 80's matches is a great touch too and gives it a authentic feel when your playing, seems simple but to me it made a big difference.

Suits old school fans and also current.

I've not been playing it much lately as playing PS4 but I'd highly recommend it especially if you are a fan of the series in the past.

It's easily the best wrestling game on the 360/PS3, the customising options are crazy it's ten times what it was last year so downloading wrestlers, arenas ect is fantastic.

The wrestlemania mode is the big draw in this game and solely for this the game is worth the purchase. Takes you through all the classic matches in Wrestlmanias from 1 to last years. Shawn Michaels - razor ladder match, Hogan - Warrior, Bret - Austin ect. The grainy effect for the 80's matches is a great touch too and gives it a authentic feel when your playing, seems simple but to me it made a big difference.

And there it is,get it bought Rfc52 :lol: cheers for the review GF think my wee boy might get a shot of his game on Xmas after I've had afew hours on it :lol:

Cheers mate (tu)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck on the last match of Wrestlemania mode. Cena v Rock.

Get to the last objective where we both have unlimited finishers. He just constantly reverses my AAs then hits the rock bottom, managed to reverse his move 4 times before i lost it.