Rangers unlikely to face action over chanting

bombaybadboy08

Not sure whether this has been posted elsewhere, if it has then please delete.

From the Daily Rubbish..

VINCENT LUNNY will today sift through a video nasty of the offensive singing that shamed Rangers at Berwick on Saturday.

But Record Sport can reveal the SFA’s compliance officer will almost certainly be powerless to dish out

any punishment.

Sectarian chanting forced ESPN to issue an on-air apology to viewers during the 3-1 win at Shielfield.

But although Lunny will now listen to the evidence before asking both clubs for their comments, it is unlikely any action being taken.

The SFA can only sanction clubs who don’t clamp down on bad behaviour or who fail to try to educate their fans.

As Rangers have been pro-active in the fight against sectarianism they will almost certainly not

be held to account for the actions of some of their fans.

Not sure whether this has been posted elsewhere, if it has then please delete.

From the Daily Rubbish..

VINCENT LUNNY will today sift through a video nasty of the offensive singing that shamed Rangers at Berwick on Saturday.

But Record Sport can reveal the SFA’s compliance officer will almost certainly be powerless to dish out

any punishment.

Sectarian chanting forced ESPN to issue an on-air apology to viewers during the 3-1 win at Shielfield.

But although Lunny will now listen to the evidence before asking both clubs for their comments, it is unlikely any action being taken.

The SFA can only sanction clubs who don’t clamp down on bad behaviour or who fail to try to educate their fans.

As Rangers have been pro-active in the fight against sectarianism they will almost certainly not

be held to account for the actions of some of their fans.

If it was up to Keith Jackson our supporters would be banned from every ground in the country for life by the way he's sticking the knife in today.

Seeing wee snippets like this from newspapers just depresses me that they have to resort to such emotive and sensationalist language on any story, when at least a smidgen of objectivity is called for.

A dying media form for good reason.

Supposed to be one of us but I've always found him to be a right cunt.

I normally don't read any of his shit,but on this occasion I did because I had a Tarrier acquaintance phone me up and ask me what had happened that made Jackson write such bile. If he's "one of us" I'd hate to see him be against us.