The songs that are sung

Blue63

All we need now is a thread of .....

"Hello fellow bears, new guy here ... go easy, lol. I think we should have an orange kit WATP" (tu)

I've got the orange kit already fella, with the blue & the orange versions of the shorts hehehe, thanks for the newby concern feeing the love :-) although it'sa piss take really, but I got big shoulders

Accurate I think - we might kid ourselves otherwise but the truth is we are yet to find a song book that gets the gears turning and as a result we have debates about how to change individual words that won't be followed in practice and we'll end up in more bother, i.e. we'd like to think that wee lassie is well and good but we knew days in that wasn't the case.

If the issue is the mere mention of her - I like Frankie Boyles sense of humour and for as long as that isn't illegal I'll enjoy my right to say the jokes that make yeah squirm. That is by no means the worst joke i've ever cracked.

But quite possibly the shittest.

When your done write to the Rangers supporters clubs saying how over the years you've been offended by jokes about Tommy Burns etc etc (just for the record I didn't join in with those ones because I thought that was a bit bang out).

What do you find funny - give me an example so I too can explain how something is offensive ya fucking roaster!

You didn't joke about Madeleinne McCann you gloated over her death. There's a distinction.

Just a thought re the recent singing, if we changed some of the words, but kept the tune, would we reach a happy medium with our support and the mhedia eg.

Hullo Hullo we are the Rangers Boys, Hullo Hullo you'll know us by our noise, what the (f88k) is all your noise, surrender cause you're beat, cause we are the Glasgow Rangers Boys.

(Man U use who the f88k are Man United without any censure)

Fuck all wrong with the name Billy (unless the SNP are banning the name Billy now?) The only word that needs changing is Fenian to Celtic

Awch catch a grip - some of you punters want to make yer mind up as to what ye believe in.

"Oh we can't sing our songs now because of stupid laws" at the same time i'm getting pelters for summit Frankie Boyle might hit out wie, cry me a fucking river joke police!

Lets be honest...Frankie Boyle is a chunt! If he said half the things he says in a football stadium he'd be jailed somehow he gets away with it because he's on a stage.

Ok dicknut in what way did I gloat over her death? because i see an analogyand a similie, a distasteful one for emphasis but an analogy. No gloating to be seen so get fucked.

It's not really difficult to understand the difference. I could tell the difference right away. No irony, no sarcasm and not even humor in your statement. You seem to have made a comparison for your own gratification.

Mate you are wanking yourself off by being a poor mans Christopher Hitchens as we speak.

I say it was a joke - I should know, I said it.

Not all jokes will be to your taste and to your requirements, please note this is the internet.

Wouldn't like to imagine what you're wanking yourself off to..

Thanks for adding yer tuppence worth in, tell ye what how about instead of telling me how shit my patter is ye all focus on yer own?

Seeing as you think you are a comedian, i though you would want some constructive feedback. If we wanted a Frankie Boyle wannabe we would buy the DVD.

Just a thought re the recent singing, if we changed some of the words, but kept the tune, would we reach a happy medium with our support and the mhedia eg.

Hullo Hullo we are the Rangers Boys, Hullo Hullo you'll know us by our noise, what the (f88k) is all your noise, surrender cause you're beat, cause we are the Glasgow Rangers Boys.

(Man U use who the f88k are Man United without any censure)

Sure this will catch on....not!

Eurovision entry?

Accurate I think - we might kid ourselves otherwise but the truth is we are yet to find a song book that gets the gears turning and as a result we have debates about how to change individual words that won't be followed in practice and we'll end up in more bother, i.e. we'd like to think that wee lassie is well and good but we knew days in that wasn't the case.

If the issue is the mere mention of her - I like Frankie Boyles sense of humour and for as long as that isn't illegal I'll enjoy my right to say the jokes that make yeah squirm. That is by no means the worst joke i've ever cracked.

Really?

That's two strange comments I cannot agree with.