The songs that are sung

Blue63

Just a thought re the recent singing, if we changed some of the words, but kept the tune, would we reach a happy medium with our support and the mhedia eg.

Hullo Hullo we are the Rangers Boys, Hullo Hullo you'll know us by our noise, what the (f88k) is all your noise, surrender cause you're beat, cause we are the Glasgow Rangers Boys.

(Man U use who the f88k are Man United without any censure)

Accurate I think - we might kid ourselves otherwise but the truth is we are yet to find a song book that gets the gears turning and as a result we have debates about how to change individual words that won't be followed in practice and we'll end up in more bother, i.e. we'd like to think that wee lassie is well and good but we knew days in that wasn't the case.

If the issue is the mere mention of her - I like Frankie Boyles sense of humour and for as long as that isn't illegal I'll enjoy my right to say the jokes that make yeah squirm. That is by no means the worst joke i've ever cracked.

You mentioned a murdered child, you didn't joke about it. There wasn't a hint of irony or sarcasm in your statement, nor humour. Can only mean you take pleasure in thinking about that kind of thing or gloating about it..

Awch catch a grip - some of you punters want to make yer mind up as to what ye believe in.

"Oh we can't sing our songs now because of stupid laws" at the same time i'm getting pelters for summit Frankie Boyle might hit out wie, cry me a fucking river joke police!

I don't think you made a joke, that was my point. You didn't attempt to be humorous at all, just a gloating remark that's why I'm confused. Hey, it's your conscience and I don't vocally judge how another man gets his freak on. And I wouldn't use Frankie Boyle as a moral compass either.