Hutton . A wee bit of wok and he could be good player

So here is my thoughts on yesterday regarding kyle. The first half i thought he played pretty well. . Faded in second half. But here is my point.... He wanted the ball , he actually took another midfieler on and apart from two passes, he never gave a ball away. He as good vision, composure and is the sort of player we need to encourage and develop better. He hs potential. He was telling players to play to feet and demanded the ball. When was the last time anyone seen that? Thoughts????

Who cares??? As long as its an Orange Wok I'm happy.

As for Hutton. Not the best player this season but for me probably the most improved. He is a midfield grafter who s getting better and more confident on the ball. He is a good ball winner.

Most importantly his performances have improved game by game. Hope he and McLeod get a good run together when Mac is fit again.

I think hutton could be a good player,hes never going to be a world beater but i think hes a decent young player.

I was always frustrated when he was being left on the bench because we had mcloued :lol: and ian black,Black is not my fav but im not going to slag him,Can you imagine we got gattusso, the corrupt :brokensfa: sphell fucked that all up for us!!!Well the good thing is we dont need them,but they certainly need us,i love how they fill the papers today with fans singing and legal chief saying hes a green brigade fan!!

The fuckers are trying to divert attention away from the FACT!!! the spl :brokensfa: are dhirty cheating bastards.Hows your holiday in farance going dungboy? :cgreen:Didint mean to go :005: .But yeah kyle hutton is pretty decent :hutton: