Charles Green: I’ll walk away if Rangers fans' songs don’t change

Faircity

So I guess you're calling for BlueDignity to be banned too?

If you are willing to put you membership on the line here and shout out my name then go for it. You'll soon be leaving the forum.

No just you unless you have two accounts.

Now admin ban this one for messing about with peoples posts please.

Cheers.

No just you unless you have two accounts.

Now admin ban this one for messing about with peoples posts please as he is picking on me

Cheers.

Poster A - I don't agree with Nacholegend

Nacholegend - Admin ban Poster A.

Have you ever been in the OT?

no nothing to do with that your breaking forum rules editing peoples posts .

Quite simple .

You done it before under a different name last year.

Ok. Enlighten me to this other name?

But on the basis that when you are wrong you relinquish your membership! Deal?

And I ask again. Seeing as BD edited posts in the other thread, do you call on him to be banned?

Ok. Enlighten me to this other name?

But on the basis that when you are wrong you relinquish your membership! Deal?

And I ask again. Seeing as BD edited posts in the other thread, do you call on him to be banned?

No just you.

I dont need to tell you who you where before.

You already know.

Yes

If members of orange lodges are sectarian for their beliefs then any reasonable person would be correct to assume that those who attend an R C mass are also sectarion, if you think differently then you are truely a BIGOT of the other kind

Why is it in threads like this Flower of Scotland is always raised? Just fucking stop it. I don't care how shit the song is....its a ridiculous analogy to compare sending an invading army home to any of the songs needed weeded out amongst the Rangers fans.

Agreed. But why at Scotland games is "if you hate the f***ing English clap your hands" still sung with impunity and never a mention in the media?

Do they still belt out the non-racist but homophobic "we hate jimmy hill, he's a poof'??

Rangers, club and fans, need to get our house in order. Scotland as a country needs to rid itself of double standards and hypocrisy

some people really need to look at themselves and think before commenting.

so a newspaper said that Charlie said........................and everyone is jumping on this.

what happened to dont listen to these bxxxxxxxx.

of course the club have to make a stance in this day and age especially when it's the law,

why cant people see this. whoever came into the club would have to be seen to be doing the same thing.

so you cant sing 1/2 songs or you will be arrested, get over it ffs, change a few words, make up new songs whatever after all it's to stop the club we all love getting into trouble.

this has certainly brought out all the green haters.

all the ghests from the other side must be loving all the division between our support at this time, which is the saddest thing.

i suppose now we'll have some poxy display in bf1 at the weekend.

If members of orange lodges are sectarian for their beliefs then any reasonable person would be correct to assume that those who attend an R C mass are also sectarion, if you think differently then you are truely a BIGOT of the other kind

Of course the RC church is bloody sectarian! I can't believe how many people don't know the meaning of the word sectarian yet seem to spout strong opinions on the topic regardless.