Charles Green: I’ll walk away if Rangers fans' songs don’t change

Faircity

Both are important to me now the club need to grow a pair and stand up to these Arseholes.

So do some on here.

What part of the word "illegal" do you not understand? I'll try another phrase for you "against the law".

It is not Rangers who changed the law it was the SNP government. The SFA and UEFA have also brought in their own legislation.

The Club can't take a stand in opposition to the laws of the land or football. For God's sake grow up!!

Both are important to me now the club need to grow a pair and stand up to these Arseholes.

So do some on here.

Jeezo. You have the be kidding me. You aren't as stupid as you make out. Surely?

What part of the word "illegal" do you not understand? I'll try another phrase for you "against the law".

It is not Rangers who changed the law it was the SNP government. The SFA and UEFA have also brought in their own legislation.

The Club can't take a stand in opposition to the laws of the land or football. For God's sake grow up!!

I really dont need you to tell me to fucking grow up .

The club are good at telling people not to sing songs and the very fact that they , you ,and others cannot tell anybody what songs you as a Rangers fan cant sing means you dont have a fucking clue whats going on.

Im over debating this shite ,and was going to take my English mate to the game on saturday with me.

But now I just wont bother going myself .

Its fucking ruining our club this shit.

Sectarian or not it's giving us bad rep and if it's eventually going to harm our club we need to change the lyrics or stop seriously is a couple of songs worth making the club get fines and fans getting banned?

He can fuck off then...Charles green is a dick of the highest order, people will slag me off and call me worse for daring to criticise theyre dear leader but i was a rangers fan long before he arrived and I'll be a rangers man long after hes jogged on with his money bags...singing the billy boys and no pope of Rome.

I love this club more then my bird, my sisters, nieces and nephews and I'll sing what i want...how can a cunt who won't be here for more then a few years ban real fans for life! Hate this cocky,rude, imposter being in charge of Our fine club...he's a fanny!

What a complete contradiction.

Messing about with peoples posts says it all about you. You really need to see a doctor and get some help.

Yet you revelled in BD changing them in the other thread. Make your mind up would you. Senile old man.

This arsehole should be banned again .

Admin get him out he is messing about with peoples posts.

I know who he is and he has been banned before.

So I guess you're calling for BlueDignity to be banned too?

If you are willing to put you membership on the line here and shout out my name then go for it. You'll soon be leaving the forum.