Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?

Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?

• No - It's our history/heritage
    • Yes - We should sing only Rangers songs
    • Dont Care - I hate Singing At The Football

I follow Rangers because of the football, not because of the religion or beliefs someone may have.

Wee story for you:

Celtic supporters bus used to run up from Largs every week. Full of Celtic fans, plus one wee parish priest.

Nothing too unusual in that.

But here's the twist - the wee priest, from Millport, was a RANGERS fan - Celtic bus would drop him at Ibrox on the way to the away games they were heading to.

He would trot into Ibrox, scarf over dog collar.

So, how does that fit with "club traditions"?

Or was he, like most, just interested in going to the game?

:lol:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I follow Rangers because of the football, not because of the religion or beliefs someone may have.

Wee story for you:

Celtic supporters bus used to run up from Largs every week. Full of Celtic fans, plus one wee parish priest.

But here's the twist - the wee priest, from Millport, was a RANGERS fan - Celtic bus would drop him at Ibrox on the way to the away games they were heading to.

You totally avoided the question I asked. Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys about your little tale tbh.

Wee story for you:

:lol:

Wee story for you:

He seen the error of his ways and prayed every night for God to make him a Protestant.

Embarrassing thread, not surprising with some of the nuggets who post here these days. Funny how when Ibrox is at its loudest when these "shameful" Loyalist songs get an outing.

and you never sang at a gers game? And what did you sing?, Hartson where's your wife, where's your wife, getting shaggd by a proddy, deary e me

Why are you trying to treat Rangers as if it is just another club or something? You know fine well that Rangers is as big as it is because of the Protestant support and the British heritage the club has.

So going by that you would not support anyone of any other faith employed by the club? Or are they the exceptions?

And if someone of any other faith follows the club, they are exceptions too? Or are they not allowed?

And in any event, WTF has someone's religion got to do with football anyway.

Get over yerself - its the 21st Century FFS.

So going by that you would not support anyone of any other faith employed by the club? Or are they the exceptions?

And if someone of any other faith follows the club, they are exceptions too? Or are they not allowed?

And in any event, WTF has someone's religion got to do with football anyway.

Get over yerself - its the 21st Century FFS.

Why are you trying to change history, we are known as the Protestant Club, and as you say times have changed, and all religions are welcome at our club. But at the end of the day our Protestant support were part of what made us so big. But you did know that when you decided to support our club, and if not you must have led a sheltered life.

Why are you trying to change history, we are known as the Protestant Club, and as you say times have changed, and all religions are welcome at our club. But at the end of the day our Protestant support were part of what made us so big. But you did know that when you decided to support our club, and if not you must have led a sheltered life.

Why can you not understand? I went to support Rangers with my father, and his before him because they were his local club (Ralston) and absolutely hee haw to do with Religion.

And today, I could not give a flying feck about someone's colour, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise.

Some people would do well to consider......

Why can you not understand? I went to support Rangers with my father, and his before him because they were his local club (Ralston) and absolutely hee haw to do with Religion.

And today, I could not give a flying feck about someone's colour, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise.

Some people would do well to consider......

How do you know what the founder fathers thoughts were on religion.

Wee story for you:

Did he shout f*ck the pope?

:BELM: