Dunfermline Potential Administration Thread

If all these clubs keep tumbling like dominoes Scotland may end up with 42 teams in one division.

To those who kicked us while we were down ---- Karma is a Bitch.

To those who failed to defend us ---- Many of you took money generated by RFC for years and milked the fans everytime we visited your grounds. Well that cash cow is no longer producing on your behalf.

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following could be up there with all the great conspiracies ........ The problem facing many clubs financiallEy, one could paint a picture of a certain club pulling strings and playing on the bitter jealousy of certain spl clubs.

In that, this club not being a real scottish club, merely an irish club that happens to play it, s football in our league, according to the on called ceasar . One with a suspicious mind could put this together along with their desire to get into a league in another country their fans detest and that flies the flag that both club and fans despise!

So with having a league collapse may open that very door!!

The above are merely ramblings of an ordinary fan trying to make sense of what's going on . Indeed some may say that the above is as far fetched as thinking that some club would allegedly cover up abuse against young players, but certainly gives food for thought.

Could someone copy and paste this and start a new topic cheers, on I touch and can't seem to do thid

The following could be up there with all the great conspiracies ........ The problem facing many clubs financiallEy, one could paint a picture of a certain club pulling strings and playing on the bitter jealousy of certain spl clubs.

In that, this club not being a real scottish club, merely an irish club that happens to play it, s football in our league, according to the on called ceasar . One with a suspicious mind could put this together along with their desire to get into a league in another country their fans detest and that flies the flag that both club and fans despise!

So with having a league collapse may open that very door!!

The above are merely ramblings of an ordinary fan trying to make sense of what's going on . Indeed some may say that the above is as far fetched as thinking that some club would allegedly cover up abuse against young players, but certainly gives food for thought.

Could someone copy and paste this and start a new topic cheers, on I touch and can't seem to do thid

That's what I have been thinking for sometime, but keep asking myself if I am being over suspicious.

Sad, ok do they have any decent players that would be useful to us??? as they will be free to sign for any club

They will become free agents, but I think our player registration ban includes not signing free agents.

When the RFFF used our supporters money to pay them - Sandy Jardine handing the cheque to Yorkston in person - the RFFF chairman Andrew McCormick said: "After some discussion, it was agreed that we should use some of the money collected by our fans to pay off this outstanding debt. This is a debt of honour to a club of honour."

Only a matter of weeks later, Yorkston had this to say: “Most of us feel that because they are who they are, Rangers would get away with the lesser sentence but a cup suspension is not enough. This is more than a small administrative error that saw us and other clubs expelled from the Scottish Cup.

“None of us want to see Rangers go out of business but given the choice between the options available to the SFA, there is only one decision.

“I always thought relegation was the appropriate measure but I don’t know if they can find a middle ground any more because they tried that already with the transfer embargo.

“That’s what makes Rangers’ decision to go to the courts so foolish. They were badly advised because everyone knows you don’t go to court. People will blame the administrators for that but there are still folk at Rangers who should have known you just don’t do that. You don’t go to court unless you know all the facts and not enough research was done to check what the consequences would be.”

Yorkston - like so many of the others - was gum-bumping on a presumption of guilt. Fuck Dunfermline.

I see the SPL have given Dunfermline an advance of a payment which is not due until next season.

They keep our prize money and don't try one bit to help when we are in trouble. Ours was the owner but Dunfermline is just with no cash and unable to pay players.

The Sun give the pars crisis half a page today haha.

Goldberg- Who's Next!?

If yorskton and that the alleged crook Masterton are gone I'd be happy to see a friendly between us an Dunfermline to help raise money for them. Good PR for us and we can wait until one of the SPL mob who voted us out go under and stand back and watch. Hearts look favourite.

I see the SPL have given Dunfermline an advance of a payment which is not due until next season.

They keep our prize money and don't try one bit to help when we are in trouble. Ours was the owner but Dunfermline is just with no cash and unable to pay players.

The Sun give the pars crisis half a page today haha.

Goldberg- Who's Next!?

Do you not mean SFL Dunfermline are in the first division?

When the RFFF used our supporters money to pay them - Sandy Jardine handing the cheque to Yorkston in person - the RFFF chairman Andrew McCormick said: "After some discussion, it was agreed that we should use some of the money collected by our fans to pay off this outstanding debt. This is a debt of honour to a club of honour."

Only a matter of weeks later, Yorkston had this to say: “Most of us feel that because they are who they are, Rangers would get away with the lesser sentence but a cup suspension is not enough. This is more than a small administrative error that saw us and other clubs expelled from the Scottish Cup.

“None of us want to see Rangers go out of business but given the choice between the options available to the SFA, there is only one decision.

“I always thought relegation was the appropriate measure but I don’t know if they can find a middle ground any more because they tried that already with the transfer embargo.

“That’s what makes Rangers’ decision to go to the courts so foolish. They were badly advised because everyone knows you don’t go to court. People will blame the administrators for that but there are still folk at Rangers who should have known you just don’t do that. You don’t go to court unless you know all the facts and not enough research was done to check what the consequences would be.”

Yorkston - like so many of the others - was gum-bumping on a presumption of guilt. Fuck Dunfermline.

Have sympathy for the genuine fans, employees and players. Not for the club or owners. First of many about to disappear from Scottish football.

If yorskton and that the alleged crook Masterton are gone I'd be happy to see a friendly between us an Dunfermline to help raise money for them. Good PR for us and we can wait until one of the SPL mob who voted us out go under and stand back and watch. Hearts look favourite.

You really think that this gesture will change opinions about us? Didn't the fighting fund pay Dunfermline money owed by the bulging eyed fraudster and we were still accused of not paying debts and their chairman still put his boot into us.

You really think that this gesture will change opinions about us? Didn't the fighting fund pay Dunfermline money owed by the bulging eyed fraudster and we were still accused of not paying debts and their chairman still put his boot into us.

Yep the club acted like arseholes but the owners are gone as far as I know and it's been left in the hands of fans and Leishman to sort it. Not unlike us, Dunfermline have been fucked over by alleged crooks in charge.

Yep the club acted like arseholes but the owners are gone as far as I know and it's been left in the hands of fans and Leishman to sort it. Not unlike us, Dunfermline have been fucked over by alleged crooks in charge.

Huge difference, they have been bailed out to the tune of millions by Masterton and a couple of others who said they would not put any more money into the club and then fans protests forced them off the board. I do not like Masterton over the way he treated the players but he did not take millions out of the club,unlike the crook we had, but put millions in.

Huge difference, they have been bailed out to the tune of millions by Masterton and a couple of others who said they would not put any more money into the club and then fans protests forced them off the board. I do not like Masterton over the way he treated the players but he did not take millions out of the club,unlike the crook we had, but put millions in.

I can't vouch for its authenticity but there's a doc going around apparently from a PI into their finances, hired by the fans. I it's to be believed then Masterton has been up to no good. I stress IF because I haven't followed the story too closely

They will become free agents, but I think our player registration ban includes not signing free agents.

Correct but if any of the players wanted to come to us they could sign up with us and wait till sept. 1st to be registered.

Seems they've repeatedly not paid wages on time, and don't have funds to do so. Also haven't paid footballing debts for share of ticket money from cup tie v hamilton.

Hammered? No, an advance payment instead.

Paid money from the SPL early. That must be an unfair advantage. What about sporting integrity. For justice to be done there must be sanctions, fines, point deductions, relegated to SFL3, investigations by QC's, etc, etc, etc.