Ian Black

McBoyd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't been, doing great and gets the brunt of the anger from the fans but our play isn't down to 1 man, our tactics or the fact we seem to have little of them don't help, players like Naismith lose the ball constantly during games due to the fact he can't run with the ball or pass there was a topic on here about how he has potential and well I can't see anything in him, some were saying he is being played out of position and I can't see how doing that suddenly takes away a players ability to pass a ball or even go by a man.

Our Greek right back is a decent player but can't cross a ball, Perry is just shockingly bad and Cribari only plays well at bits during games, Shiels I like I believe he will get better as we go up the leagues but I think he gets bullied to much from games and isn't up for the more physical side of Div3, Hutton is average at best and will prob go on to be an average player when he gets older.

Our goalie I don't rate much and as for him wanting 10k a week that is a joke, yes we should show loyalty to the players that stayed but for how long, if we look at Alexander if he had left in the summer where would he be, he would be playing at a club like Dundee or Aberdeen he would have lost money by leaving us because none of them would have paid him his current wages and as for the clubs down south are looking at him I find it hard to believe I would say to him go get them then, hopefully Bell will be here soon and we can move him on.

Templeton and Wallace are good and when the 2 of them are playing we look good down the left they link up well, Jig is a good player and McKay does look like someone who if they work hard and eat properly will go on to good thing, Sandaza and Kyle haven't played that much, Sandaza when he played didn't look like he was going to cut it and Kyle seemed to be coming onto a bit of a game.

We are playing a lot of youngsters but McKay seems to be the only 1 who looks like a player for the future with 2 or 3 more looking like players who could make it the other youngsters I doubt will make it at a higher level.

Much as I hate to say it, I think he wil have to go unless there is a vast improvement in his performances. To say he is nondescript would be an understatement. Constantly giving the ball away needlessly - he's fast becooming a liability.

I gave him dogs abuse yesterday. The stupid cunt lost the ball, then instead of winning it back put the studs in

He's a gob shite pretend hard man who really is just a coward.

I detest him as a player and as a professional. Worse still, he doesn't give a shit either about the standard of his displays or the club itself.

The sooner he is history the better.

He looks lost a lot of the time, runs about stumbling into other players, makes the odd good pass.

Good description of him. It's frustrating because he does pick out some really nice passes, but other times he looks like he's never seen a football before.