Debt free RFC an Honest club

Smile

As a club who's books have been mauled over by Lawyers and the Judges, do we now have the cleanest most transparent club in the footballing world.

No other club has been subjected to the same level of scrutiny as us and came out of it triumphant. Should we now not be pushing for this same transparency from all the clubs in Scotland. ?

Yes we should. Because as we all know other Clubs in this Country have used EBTs. Namely Celtic with their Juninho EBT. If LNS was asked to investigate the Juninho EBT I'm sure Celtic would be found guilty of the same non-disclosure we did and therefore be fined. In the name of 'Sporting Integrity' and 'Sporting Fairness' we demand it. They DO have a case to answer.

Just because Celtic admitted that what they done was wrong and paid the TAX on their EBT years after the fact doesn't make them any less guilty. They're guilty of non-disclosure and should be punished.

As a club who's books have been mauled over by Lawyers and the Judges, do we now have the cleanest most transparent club in the footballing world.

No other club has been subjected to the same level of scrutiny as us and came out of it triumphant. Should we now not be pushing for this same transparency from all the clubs in Scotland. ?

well i have got to agree with you on this one,but dont think it will happen.I reckon there are too many skeletons in the cupboards of a few of the boardrooms.

Yes we should. Because as we all know other Clubs in this Country have used EBTs. Namely Celtic with their Juninho EBT. If LNS was asked to investigate the Juninho EBT I'm sure Celtic would be found guilty of the same non-disclosure we did and therefore be fined. In the name of 'Sporting Integrity' and 'Sporting Fairness' we demand it. They DO have a case to answer.

Just because Celtic admitted that what they done was wrong and paid the TAX due years after the fact doesn't not make them any less guilty. They broke the same rules we did so the should be fined.

:clap: didn't Hearts also have EBTs?

Arsenal's 'invincibles' used EBTs so they're guilty of non-disclosure. Portsmouth used EBTs and won a Cup. Where is the Tribunals across Britain to investigate every other Club who have been know to use EBTs? It's wrong that Rangers should be the ONLY Club to be punished for non-disclosure when we know for a fact that other Clubs have done the exact same thing.

EBTs and non-disclosure come hand in hand. That's how they work (legally I might add). So if you used an EBT you're guilty of non-disclosure it's that simple.

The fines given out would be small but for the sake of 'Sporting Integrity' it has to happen. Rangers should offer to pay for a Tribunal to go over the books of every Club in the SPL just to see if any wrongdoing has taken place. The SPL would welcome such a move because, after all, they have nothing to hide...do they?

Rangers were NOT 'guilty' of using EBTs,it was a perfectly legal way to avoid paying tax,as shown by the FTTT.

Guilty,perhaps of non-disclosure but had they been disclosed that would have made the EBTs null and void,therefore tax would have been due.

OJ Simpson was found NOT guilty in a criminal Court of murder but was found culpable in a civil court,the mind boggles at the technicalities of law :7325:

well i have got to agree with you on this one,but dont think it will happen.I reckon there are too many skeletons in the cupboards of a few of the boardrooms.

I cant see it happening either as the other clubs in Scotland love a sweep.

They love a sweep, and hate Rangers, more than they care about their own Clubs. They've proven that.

They have indeed we see these clubs and fans that desperate to kill us off all they have done is killed themselves.

If the SPL was doing so well since we left why are they changing it.

I totally disagree with the Nimmo Smith "verdict". We could only be found guilty if we had made undisclosed payments to players. RFC did not make any undisclosed payments to players. The trustees made undisclosed loans, not payments. They were also only paid out at the discretion of an independent board of trustees. We should really have appealed the verdict but I reckon our side just decided to let it die a death. The only thing we could possibly be "guilty" of was not fully disclosing that we made payments into the EBT fund from which players could obtain discretionary loans.

It's not really a case of seeing deeds. Have a number of Blades friends that told me in depth about his time at their club. Really changed my thoughts on him. Also unsure of 'Sports Direct' Mike getting involved. Just my opinion on it

still don't trust Charles Green at all

We, the fans, have been fucked over so much recently that I don't blame you. When we all bought ST we bought them out of pure loyalty. We didn't know what would be paying for. That's what we Rangers fans are, loyal. I hate cunts taking advantage of that. Or those that try to run our support down ('it's just defiance'...billshit!).

We the fans took a massive risk when we bought our ST. We have the fucking right to point the finger when something ain't right.

We, the fans, have been fucked over so much recently that I don't blame you. When we all bought ST we bought them out of pure loyalty. We didn't know what would be paying for. That's what we Rangers fans are, loyal. I hate cunts taking advantage of that. Or those that try to run our support down ('it's just defiance'...billshit!).

We the fans took a massive risk when we bought our ST. We have the fucking right to point the finger when something ain't right.

I can understand initial fears but it would have been almost impossible to get anyone as bad as Whyte in charge. I can't find any major fault with Green. There will be occasions when he won't please everyone but that is to be expected. I didn't take a massive risk when I bought my 3 STs because I knew what I was buying into. By all means point the finger when something isn't right but wait until there is something to point at first.

It's not really a case of seeing deeds. Have a number of Blades friends that told me in depth about his time at their club. Really changed my thoughts on him. Also unsure of 'Sports Direct' Mike getting involved. Just my opinion on it

what sort of things did they have to say bout him out of interest?

in a nut shell was he took control of a profit making club fighting for promotion and by the time he left, after falling out with the fans and other members behind the scenes, they had a massive debt (despite selling the best players) and fearing the drop. Don't take my word for it however, much to much misinformation about, join any blades forum and ask about for yourself and form your own opinions :) also looking past news articles when he was at the club you may even spot similarities!

So aye was asked why I don't trust and that is why, he's no whyte granted but every bluenose imo should be vigilant in safe guarding our future.

in a nut shell was he took control of a profit making club fighting for promotion and by the time he left, after falling out with the fans and other members behind the scenes, they had a massive debt (despite selling the best players) and fearing the drop. Don't take my word for it however, much to much misinformation about, join any blades forum and ask about for yourself and form your own opinions :) also looking past news articles when he was at the club you may even spot similarities!

So aye was asked why I don't trust and that is why, he's no whyte granted but every bluenose imo should be vigilant in safe guarding our future.

Yes but like everyone who comes into contact with our great club he has become smitten, that i have no doubt. Once you have Rangers in your heart you are fucked I am afraid. Life long, thick and thin, good and bad, shite and great - you are fucked. Because we are Rangers and he now knows it.....

We are more vigilant with Green and the board (lets not forget we are no longer a one man operation) than probably any owners in history, in fact although Charles's brash gruff Yorkshireman attitude wins many plaudits he still faces a tough time to show all supporters he deserves full trust, more through the people that went before him than anything hes done. As long as Charles and the others dont take our support for them forgranted and remember that the popular choices are'nt always the right choices we should be ok.

"Overthrow Malcolm Murray or I leave" I didn't like that saga much. I could prob post all day about it, perhaps I was so badly messed about by Whyte i'll never fully trust again, but I hope it does all work out and we as a support continue to ask hard questions of our owners.