POTY & YPOTY Nominees

Blue Forever

I did mention game time.

mccoist seems to believe in this "impact player" pish like Smith did with Novo. that's bullshit, give the guy a run of starts and i'll bet he shows what he's made of.

despite that i've been impressed with his composure and confidence when he does get game time.

Hes started a number of games and not impressed, his best games have been from the bench generally., recently he had 3 starts first one he was good, 2nd 2 he was pish, then was dropped.

Hes started a number of games and not impressed, his best games have been from the bench generally., recently he had 3 starts first one he was good, 2nd 2 he was pish, then was dropped.

and our performances have been so much better without him.......

we are woefully shite mate, sooner that mccoist gets a structure in place and a few decent signings i would predict him to be a fixture in the first team and IMO he should already be in there.

(tu) His latest performances coming on from the bench have hardly gave the manager any reason to start him either.

Can McLeod win both ?

Yes He can, but I doubt He will. For me McLeod has been far and away our best player this season. From day one I was impressed. I had never heard of the lad so kept calling him 'Hutton'. He's a fantastic player, what a find. I've said before that he's the type of player we can build a team around and I stand by that.

Walter said the other night that some struggle to step up and play for Rangers. Well McLeod doesn't struggle. This lad is a real Gem.

Lewis has been our best player this year in my opinion so I'd be inclined to give him poty regardless of his age. Leaving ypoty for mckay. Massive confidence boosters for both aswell.

Mr Rangers has obviously been excellent aswell, but he has a spot in the hall of fame waiting for him