UB again another own goal

BEARGER

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three very good responses lads :P To try and claim you are "Scottish" British is an insult to Scottish people. A Scottish Brit wouldn't have such a loathing hatred towards the country of their birth. You always claim that Scotland is a British country yet you want nothing to do with its culture or traditions? You are better suited living in London and calling everyone north of the border sheep. Wales is British yet there doesn't seem to be a hatred of their own country there.

:lol:

You don't half talk some amount of shite .... Away you go and gee us all some peace ya bore :sleep1:

You'd think we were the only team in the world with players on Twitter.

I've wondered that before and would really like an answer.

Is it just us who has these issues with our players on Twitter or is it every club up and down the nation moaning that the kids are on Twitter too much.

Of course i know every team will be on Twitter but are we the only support who complains about it?

I sit to the right of the Union Bears, so couldn't see what the banner said. When I seen the picture, I was in total agreement.

Kyle Hutton, Ross Perry, Andy Little, Kal Naismith and any other silly, wee boy; no-one gives a flying fuck what boxset you're going to watch, what the view from your hotel room looks like, what you ordered at Nando's or what colour of fucking trainers you bought, you attention-seeking roasters.

Can you imagine Brian Laudrup or Richard Gough "Tweeting" the nonsense that these roasters do?

Have you ever been on twitter before?

Like it or not we're a proud British club, and 99% of our support are proud to be British. If you don't like it, you know where to go.

When we compete in Europe we represent Scotland, not Britain. I'll be voting no in 2014, but I'm proud to be Scots just as the English are proud of being English. The problem at Rangers is there have for decades been people trying to use the club for their own political agendas hence the big support from N. Ireland. Like it or not Rangers were formed as a Scottish club in what was the industrial heartland of Scotland. Btw, I have yet to see any banners at English games saying "Scotland Please Stay" on MOTD.

When we compete in Europe we represent Scotland, not Britain. I'll be voting no in 2014, but I'm proud to be Scots just as the English are proud of being English. The problem at Rangers is there have for decades been people trying to use the club for their own political agendas hence the big support from N. Ireland. Like it or not Rangers were formed as a Scottish club in what was the industrial heartland of Scotland. Btw, I have yet to see any banners at English games saying "Scotland Please Stay" on MOTD.

Finally someone that will vote "no" with a bit of sense. People can vote what they like and everyone should respect others votes but either way and what ever happens we should all be proud to be Scottish. Whether that be an independent Scotland or whether it be a Scotland as part of the UK.

I think everyone who votes Yes should have a yellow star sewn onto their clothing, so we know who they are . I know this may sound extreme and evoke memories of another era, but it's not meant in the same way.................ok, well just paint a pink square on all their clotting then.

I was in a Scottish regiment in the British army and I was still Scottish but fought alongside English,welsh, Irish, South Africans, Fijians and many more but at end of day I'm Scottish/British all this independent stuff is IMO from people who think they will gain financially and somehow survive without being part of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

I think everyone who votes Yes should have a yellow star sewn onto their clothing, so we know who they are . I know this may sound extreme and evoke memories of another era, but it's not meant in the same way.................ok, well just paint a pink square on all their clotting then.

We will adopt it to the Rangers founding fathers star and you will feel the wrath ;) Out of interest what is opinion like up your neck of the woods regarding independence, meaning Aberdeen?

We will adopt it to the Rangers founding fathers star and you will feel the wrath ;) Out of interest what is opinion like up your neck of the woods regarding independence, meaning Aberdeen?

The ones I have spoken with are against it the 30 year old plus groups and they are the ones that will go out and vote, but speak to those fuds that follow the mehmeh and it's yes, ask them why and you get their English and the oil is Scotlands. When you try to explain that it's not Scotland they give you a teuchtar look.

We have a fantastic culture and the whisky business speaks for itself.

Aye right. The whisky businesses are owned by Japanese and Italians. We just provide the water. That same water that powers Scottish Hydro Electricity for Scottish Power . . . . . Oh hold on...they're also owned by a Spanish company.

The Yanks own most of the oil so where does that leave us?

Our culture is considered as chasing Haggis' up mountains dressed in a skirt and swinging a Claymore shouting Freeedddoooommmmm for the benefit of tourists.

Aye right. It's a big no for me.

No-one here has mentioned anything about not being Scottish....

Nationalist bawbag! Fuck the SNP& ye can ram yer independence up yer arse! You must be a complete fud if you want that complete embarrassment of a politician salmond as your head of state. Keep up the good work UB!

Are the schools still shut because of the weather conditions??

Nationalist bawbag! Fuck the SNP& ye can ram yer independence up yer arse! You must be a complete fud if you want that complete embarrassment of a politician salmond as your head of state. Keep up the good work UB!

Saddens me that we have people as thick as you in the Rangers support. Salmond as head of state? Ffs get a grip, he will not be head of state. You have one guess at who it will be.

But a vote for Independence at referendum isn't a vote for the SNP, that is a separate issue - have seen this a few times on this thread, pretty embarrassing fare.

It saddens me that we have arseholes like you among our support, there's always a theme to your topics & posts. Ibrox would be a fucking morgue if there was 45000 of your kind. As i said good work union bears, keep up the good work & if that means offending bearger in the process even better.

It saddens me that we have arseholes like you among our support, there's always a theme to your topics & posts. Ibrox would be a fucking morgue if there was 45000 of your kind. As i said good work union bears, keep up the good work & if that means offending bearger in the process even better.

Not answering the question are you? Do you know who would be head of state? Btw I am not a SNP member. Plus my op was mostly about the "tweeting" banner, but as usual the ubers use it to attack Salmond etc.