New Poster...1st post

billcrazy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello hello fellow bears, new to this forum and have been reading as a guest recently. I decided to sign up as there is so much negativity on some other boards it was seriously depressing me. I don't write that much as 400 post on another forum in 7 years would show :) I have seen some decent articles here and look forward to some good debate. I live local and have a season in the CR. Cheers :7326:

dont expect too much.

Thanks to all for the welcome and the squinty eyes, had to nip out for a bit and return to 30+ replies .No I'm not John Daly and I went to a good school and I was in the BB [18th] but it was a while ago and they papped me oot :)

Hello hello fellow bears, new to this forum and have been reading as a guest recently. I decided to sign up as there is so much negativity on some other boards it was seriously depressing me. I don't write that much as 400 post on another forum in 7 years would show :) I have seen some decent articles here and look forward to some good debate. I live local and have a season in the CR. Cheers :7326:

Welcome mate , getting away from negativty , if you manage it let me know how lol , I remember my first post was met by howls of ' youre a tim' , by names that are not forgotten lol .

Enjoy mate its a good forum in the main .