Graham Spiers

tam watp

Spiers damaged us and is doing his utmost to cosy in with the Rangers support again.

It was much less a hatred of our club and more a battle of ego versus David Murray that led to him criticising the fans initially I reckon - as usual we paid the public price in the duel of the middle-upper class wankwars, and so it always shall be.

no one should give spiers an interview hes a total dick, and was on rangers tv earlier and started to watch Q&A session with some of the first team and that wee fucker chick young was hosting it,i thought these wankers were banned from talking to anybody at the club,fucking raging now :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

no one should give spiers an interview hes a total dick, and was on rangers tv earlier and started to watch Q&A session with some of the first team and that wee fucker chick young was hosting it,i thought these wankers were banned from talking to anybody at the club,fucking raging now :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Bbc is banned, flick dung is not anm employee of the bbc

Told everyone, no media should be allowed inside ibrox. If we want to tell them something we shall. Not exclusives or pish. Chase them to fuvk

No Media?

Someone wouldn't like that, particularly in an International week.

the club seem to be playing games with the fans, do as we say not as we do. I get sick of all this anti-Rangers posturing by certain cretins and the club ignoring it, or worse, highlighting it then u-turning.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE FUCKING CREEPS!

Am going through the same treatment right now and i can assure you the last person i would ever speak to is that reptile.

Am going through the same treatment right now and i can assure you the last person i would ever speak to is that reptile.

hope all goes well for you my brother is going through the same thing on the 2nd min at ibrox for sandy i think of my

big brother will think of you as well

Spiers damaged us and is doing his utmost to cosy in with the Rangers support again.

It was much less a hatred of our club and more a battle of ego versus David Murray that led to him criticising the fans initially I reckon - as usual we paid the public price in the duel of the middle-upper class wankwars, and so it always shall be.

Chill Dick Gaughan, chill.