Will the rangers are dead brigade please STFU!

4evablue

I said most of this already in another thread but I am repeating it because I am sick to death of our supporters attacking our team in public when we already have enough idiots out there putting us down.

WATP and we should try and remember that when things don't go our way.

Right now Elgin City are 1-0 up.

Today we may yet win the 3rd Division title. To start a season's preperation within one day of getting accepted into the league, to lose the vast majority of your team, to be on a signing ban, to have half the remaining players disciplined or injured,to win the fucking league which was all you were asked to do, and then have your own supporters screaming for your head on the day you do it, is a fucking disgrace.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, to kick someone when they are down is bad enough, to do it to one of our greatest ever heroes is diabolical.

Get behind the fucking team and the manager, and give them the support they need as they get ready for next season and save your hatred for the bastards who dwell at the other side of the city who are loving what you are doing to our team.

I said most of this already in another thread but I am repeating it because I am sick to death of our supporters attacking our team in public when we already have enough idiots out there putting us down.

Today we may yet win the 3rd Division title. To start a season's preperation within one day of getting accepted into the league, to lose the vast majority of your team, to be on a signing ban, to have half the remaining players disciplined or injured,to win the fucking league which was all you were asked to do, and then have your own supporters screaming for your head on the day you do it, is a fucking disgrace.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, to kick someone when they are down is bad enough, to do it to one of our greatest ever heroes is diabolical.

Get behind the fucking team and the manager, and give them the support they need as they get ready for next season and save your hatred for the bastards who dwell at the other side of the city who are loving what you are doing to our team and.

Give them the support they need have you been to any of the fucking games this year? Have you watched us on the telly this fucking year?

How about people stop making excuses for Ally being a shocking fucking manager how about we stop making excuses for this team who couldn't not give a fuck about the support.

We will always support Rangers players will come and go but the fans will always be there. These players are a disgrace and if no one is allowed to say this then tough.

Get behind the fucking team and the manager, and give them the support they need as they get ready for next season and save your hatred for the bastards who dwell at the other side of the city who are loving what you are doing to our team.

Fuck off, if you're happy watching that shite, with players who are SUPPOSED to be training full time, then you're the one that needs to get a fucking grip mate!

Youve jst copied and pasted half your comment from a previous post?

And this post isnt any less embarrasing tbh. The title is though, whats the thinkin behind that?

If its your opinion that you are happy with performances, progress and development....if you think there was nothing more we could have done this season with our resources against the opposition we have faced....fair enough but spare us the self righteous shite, you are not impressing anyone... telling fans how to feel or react to what has been IMO an awful season!

We will keep on using these reasons because they are valid. They were valid at the start of the season, they were valid in the games we won to take top position, they were valid when we started getting more and more injuries and the squad depleted, and they will be valid when we win this league.

What is not valid is you guys giving the manky mob bullets to shoot us with.

With all due respect mate, myself (a renewed ST holder) along with many other fans have consistently turned up week in, week out to 'give them the support they need'.

Why is it that those posters who fail to turn up (when they're most needed) are the ones who bang on about support.

With all due respect mate, myself (a renewed ST holder) along with many other fans have consistently turned up week in, week out to 'give them the support they need'.

Why is it that those posters who fail to turn up (when they're most needed) are the ones who bang on about support.

I turn up every week, and I am sick to death of my team being boo'ed off the park.

Just going by what you've stated on your profile.

Level of Support: Other commitments mean I don't get to many games?

id

Good point Loyal Bluenose and well spotted, thanks for pointing it out I will go back and edit my profile. I am a season ticket holder and I missed out the word "away" when I said what I said.. I have been to all home games this season and despite what I wrote in september I have still managed to get to six away games.

Good point true blue. I am a season ticket holder and my profile should have sa

id Good point True Blue and well spotted, thanks for pointing it out I will go back and edit it. I am a season ticket holder and I missed out the word "away" when I said. I have been to all home games this season and despite what I wrote in september I have still managed to get to six away games.

TBH mate, I don't boo the side either. however I am gutted at the lack of commitment and character from the current side.

Anyway, I have no intention of further participation in this thread.

I support the team good bad or indifferent win lose or draw.id never boo my team of the park no matter how bad I felt they played.as a supporter you have a choice to go or not to go but don't turn up and boo the team and slag the staff everytime we lose or play shit just stay away.im a rangers supporter thru good and bad and in my life time it's been 80% good so I'm willing to turn up every home game and hopefully watch my team win if they don't I'll never boo them or slate them.as for ally I'd admit its not looking good but for what he did last year to save my club I'm willing to support him as long as the club want him to continue as our manager.