Rangers under investigation again

Rangers are being investigated by ASA which is the Advertising Complaints Commision.The reason because the club have stated that we are the most succesfull club in Scotland.They have received 62 complaints stating that we were only formed last year so how can that be the case.Methinks timmy is up to his evil again.

This will go nowhere but the worrying thing is that it's a concerted campaign with 62 complaints.

This isn't a random number of individuals and there is a group out there who are getting together and agreeing a hate campaign against us.

I think it is also more than an Internet group like a forum and its possibly one if their organised fan groups who are probably affiliated to their club.

Sad and obsessed.

Rangers are being investigated by ASA which is the Advertising Complaints Commision.The reason because the club have stated that we are the most succesfull club in Scotland.They have received 62 complaints stating that we were only formed last year so how can that be the case.Methinks timmy is up to his evil again.

The Rangers oldco is still the most successful. Rangers are not under investigating this is what the beast is saying.

Do you think the ASA are going to take 62 inbred imposters seriously.

Why are the beasts lurking about our website anyway the sad mono brow cunts.

A QC has issued legal documentation stating that Rangers Football Club is an entity that was owned by and run by The Rangers Football Club plc, which is a holding company that went into liquidation, and its assets, including Rangers Football Club and Ibrox Stadium were sold to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. This is a legal fact dictated by a respected Judge.

Its simple, the "Club" is owned by a "Company" the company went out of business and sold the club to another company. All it takes is a bit of logic to understand, if you use the logic employed by the people raising this issue, then a judgement by a QC is just a matter of opinion and not legal fact.

If these idiots applied the logic used in this case for other cases then every single prisoner would be released as their judgement of guilt would just be a metter of opinion.

But I guess that would mean Peter Tobin would be able to renew his Celtic season ticket next season, cause hey its another empty seat filled at the piggery.

This will go nowhere but the worrying thing is that it's a concerted campaign with 62 complaints.

This isn't a random number of individuals and there is a group out there who are getting together and agreeing a hate campaign against us.

I think it is also more than an Internet group like a forum and its possibly one if their organised fan groups who are probably affiliated to their club.

Sad and obsessed.

They would have got that number within minutes of posting it on one of their paedophile forums.

Put nothing past this lot, not long ago a scum forum had threads in support of a beast, remember it was an illness and not being a sick basterd towards kids, and many agreed.

Another depressing snapshot of the mentality which sadly takes hold of so many.

There are strong candidates for April Fool stories on an almost daily basis. Sadly, some of them are not hoaxes. That's the world we live in.

Another depressing snapshot of the mentality which sadly takes hold of so many.

There are strong candidates for April Fool stories on an almost daily basis. Sadly, some of them are not hoaxes. That's the world we live in.

There is a lot of truth in that, in fact I can remember some on here saying its like groundhog day, now we know which day is being repeated.....

If I was an obsessed bheast, I would put in a complaint about celtic advertising themselves as a family club....

Ouch.

I think you may have just started a campaign there.

This deserves a thread of its own.

e.g. Scum Beware - Advertising Standards Agency: The Backlash.

I reckon they would regret starting going down that road.

We'd only need about 62 complaints, apparently and it would highlight the childish nature of the initial complaint to the ASA.