The Whyte Tapes

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have found another way to shaft him :rolleyes:

Im genuinely curious, i dont know how that would have worked, given that plan A was always to exit through CVA, so far the main issue with craig whytes bollocks claim seems to be that once we failed with the CVA he became irrelevant. So what if the CVA went through. Its purely hypothetical ofcourse, im just interested. What happened to the £2 transaction?

My take on this, it made no difference who was going to take over from whyte, everyone said they had to deal with him for the share's so I am not falling for green was his front man! whyte thought he was smart, why he never payed the paye/ni is a mystery and that's what fucked him/us up! I am glad we have someone like green who is prepared to take shytey on, as if you look at the other candidates, would they have had the balls!

And if the CVA had been accepted?

Does it really matter now? Whyte is a slippery cretin and everybody bidding for the CVA option would have had to deal with the problem of Whyte's shareholding. The newco route solved that issue.

This whole issue has been blown out of proportion by one of the worst newspapers on the planet. North Korea is threatening nuclear war but the Sun emblazons the front of its paper with a spurious story from a conman.

Charles Green may not be everyone's cup of tea but do people really think that he is stupid? (No answer required)

Does it really matter now? Whyte is a slippery cretin and everybody bidding for the CVA option would have had to deal with the problem of Whyte's shareholding. The newco route solved that issue.

This whole issue has been blown out of proportion by one of the worst newspapers on the planet. North Korea are threatening nuclear war but the Sun emblazons the front of its paper with a spurious story from a conman.

Charles Green may not be everyone's cup of tea but do people really think that he is stupid? (No answer required)

Im genuinely interested mate, if craig whytes as slippery as we all believe, then had the CVA been agreed and given what that would represent, i dont think he'd bave struggled to come up with £6M of dodgey money or investors for a club with no debt.

Its worth noting i continue to back Charles Green, thats not changed.

Im genuinely interested mate, if craig whytes as slippery as we all believe, then had the CVA been agreed and given what that would represent, i dont think he'd bave struggled to come up with £6M of dodgey money or investors for a club with no debt.

Its worth noting i continue to back Charles Green, thats not changed.

You have to bear in mind that Whyte has thus far come up with £1 of his own money (unless he borrowed that too).

Where the heck would he get another £6m from?

Green could have promised Whyte anything he liked. As soon as D&P had Whyte's shares, any CVA could have cut Whyte out completely.

Whyte is doing this only because the circle is closing in on him, and he reckons some form of, ANY form of attack, is the best defense.

If he is so confident - go to court.

You have to bear in mind that Whyte has thus far come up with £1 of his own money (unless he borrowed that too).

Where the heck would he get another £6m from?

Green could have promised Whyte anything he liked. As soon as D&P had Whyte's shares, any CVA could have cut Whyte out completely.

Whyte is doing this only because the circle is closing in on him, and he reckons some form of, ANY form of attack, is the best defense.

If he is so confident - go to court.

The guy has, or has ways to find access to funds, hes done it all his life. Hes a crook and a conman, hes not stupid tho,he finds ways of getting money. Ticketus for example? Im not comfortable with the assumption craig whyte cant come up with money, especially when it come to purchasing assets. Like i say hes a conman and a crook, but hes a conman and crook sitting in a castle.

My take on this, it made no difference who was going to take over from whyte, everyone said they had to deal with him for the share's so I am not falling for green was his front man! whyte thought he was smart, why he never payed the paye/ni is a mystery and that's what fucked him/us up! I am glad we have someone like green who is prepared to take shytey on, as if you look at the other candidates, would they have had the balls!

If he couldn't pay the tax, he should have went for Admin immediately, or sold players in January.

Whatever his plan was, if there was one, he fucked it up.

How many times has CW threatened to take court action over a number of different issues in the past 2 years and has yet to follow through. I will be surprised if he ever follows up this threat this time.

If he told me tomorrow was Saturday I would look at a calendar to verify it for myself.

Just wish CG had come up with a better repsonse than effectively suggesting he was conducting a con trick, that said dealing with CW this was probably the only way to achieve the required result.

The guy has, or has ways to find access to funds, hes done it all his life. Hes a crook and a conman, hes not stupid tho,he finds ways of getting money. Ticketus for example? Im not comfortable with the assumption craig whyte cant come up with money, especially when it come to purchasing assets. Like i say hes a conman and a crook, but hes a conman and crook sitting in a castle.

I can come up with money. I ain't got a deal with Green or anybody else.

Im not sure it does, other damage the image slightly.

What sort of impact would it have had on the club had the CVA been approved?

Green knew it would never be approved, I am pretty sure that most of the troo bloo knights did to. Duff and Phelps said whyte was an irrelevance, I think they knew from day 1 that the CVA would never be approved.

If Green fucked over Whyte to get the shares and the assets of the club, they should built a statue of him outside the stadium

But ..... I do remember CG saying that he gave whyte 2 pounds for this shares, .... I was hoping it was one for each eye when he was found dead in the street ...

Why am i worried? Oh i dunno, i seem to able to make up these situations in my head where the guy ive did my best to put trust in because hes running my football club turns out to be potentially a liar.

Im by no means suprised that a guy like charles green tells porkies, its the porkies hes been tellin thats the problem. He must have knew this would come eventually.

He's lying to the worlds greatest fucking liar to secure Rangers future, he should get a fucking medal.

I am a bit curious about whytes taping of conversations he has regards Rangers fc. 1. Has he a tape of him and murray during discussions of him buying our club. 2.one from his ticketus deal. 3. one from his dealings from lloyds bank. 4. any from his dealings with the spl/sfa. 5. and is there any to do with the hmrc. As I see it for a man who likes to tape conversations I have not heard about any of the above. If he has I would like to hear the Lloyds bank and hmrc conversation.

Wonder how the blue night's would have handled all this and whyte, likely get cosy as thr blue night's would have done anything. Even play with rangers fans emotion in troubled times.

Wonder how the blue night's would have handled all this and whyte, likely get cosy as thr blue night's would have done anything. Even play with rangers fans emotion in troubled times.

Turned out to be The Barren Knights so we'll never know.

I also have great faith in Mr. Whyte.

To demonstrate that faith I would like to invite him to address Rangers fans from the middle of the Ibrox pitch at our next home game.

Police security will not be required for that match and all security staff can have one day of paid holiday.

Hope to see you at Ibrox Mr. Whyte!!! :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

The dirt that D&P had on Whyte meant they could threaten him with the police.

As it happens, the police got involved in it anyway.

Christ thats a new one mate. Sorry, but ive heard allsorts; there was no deal in place, we'd shaft him another way, no it the police that wouldve stepped in?

Christ thats a new one mate. Sorry, but ive heard allsorts; there was no deal in place, we'd shaft him another way, no it the police that wouldve stepped in?

New one?

Is it fuck.

As it stands, nothing matters as all this nonsense relates to oldco.

Newco is safe.

However, I do commend you for your determination to accept media speculation as fact.