The Blue Order, Union Bears, whatever they are

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Union Bears is full of silly wee boys, majority of them still get pocket money! Like most fans I enjoyed them at the start of the season because of the atmosphere they brought to the games but as the season has progressed they have started to annoy me the way they swagger in and out of games as if they own the place. Spoke to a few fans who feel the same

The Union Bears is full of silly wee boys, majority of them still get pocket money! Like most fans I enjoyed them at the start of the season because of the atmosphere they brought to the games but as the season has progressed they have started to annoy me the way they swagger in and out of games as if they own the place. Spoke to a few fans who feel the same

If it were not for the Union Bears we'd have no atmosphere at Ibrox, People like yourself want Ibrox to be like a morgue...Fuck that shit! At least the Union Bears support the team for 90 minutes.

You think you can do better? Go for it...Goes for anyone else...At least these guys make an effort!

I appreciate the fact they enhance the atmosphere greatly but they need to stop singing this shite and songs about jumping on people's heads. Wee faggots with side sheds and stone island jackets thinking they are ultras. Wee cunt in my work dresses like the rest sits in bf1 and he's 4ft fuck all and my 5 year old son would punch his cunt in they need to cut out the Hardmen act.

I appreciate the fact they enhance the atmosphere greatly but they need to stop singing this shite and songs about jumping on people's heads. Wee faggots with side sheds and stone island jackets thinking they are ultras. Wee cunt in my work dresses like the rest sits in bf1 and he's 4ft fuck all and my 5 year old son would punch his cunt in they need to cut out the Hardmen act.

Your 5 year old son acts like a fucking ned yet you have a go at the Union Bears? Great way to bring up a child... You sound like a scumbag.

If it were not for the Union Bears we'd have no atmosphere at Ibrox, People like yourself want Ibrox to be like a morgue...Fuck that shit! At least the Union Bears support the team for 90 minutes.

You think you can do better? Go for it...Goes for anyone else...At least these guys make an effort!

I sit in the bf1 and sing for 90 minutes so I'm doing my part, just because they sing for 90 minutes doesn't make them better than the rest of us. I'm not saying the Union Bears are wrong, I'm saying their attitude to other supporters are

I sit in the bf1 and sing for 90 minutes so I'm doing my part, just because they sing for 90 minutes doesn't make them better than the rest of us. I'm not saying the Union Bears are wrong, I'm saying their attitude to other supporters are

Nonsense! I'd take 50 Union Bears all over the stadium than the other 45000 librarians we currently have.

I appreciate that they create an atmosphere at games and put effort in to creating banners etc, but I feel they spoil some of their good work by singing about needless things such as this.

Like many I have enjoyed their efforts over the last few seasons but as this season has progressed some of their actions are starting to get a bit irritating.

Also, just because you don't agree with everything the UB do, it doesn't mean you want Ibrox to be a "morgue" or whatever word you want to use. I love the loud singing, bouncing around and card/banner displays. What I don't enjoy is when they sing about things such as this.

Shocking when you think that Green was the only man to put his money where his mouth is and saved our club. In our darkest hour, where were all the so called real Rangers men. To be honest some of our support need to take a good look at themselves.

(tu)

Could not agree more sir.

Will this mob be singing the same songs if or when Ally goes?

Green maybe have the style of a barra boy but he saved the club and got us £20 mil in the bank.

We talk about the tims but some of us are as ignorant as they are.

At least Green has left the club in better shape than his predecessors

Some people go to watch football and not to run back and forth up the stands into each other and jump up and down constantly, some of us just don't have the energy of 12 year old boys

You're 21 no fucking 60. :lol:

I appreciate what the UB do for the atmosphere so much but the make idiotic decisions sometimes and i fucking hate how when they get challenged the defence seems to be tha their better because they stand and sing for 90 minutes and other people sit and watch the football.

maybe if the guys earning the big bucks on the pitch started delivering the goods then ibrox wouldnt be quiet

not much to cheer when full time plasterers and roofers are turning over your 5 grand a week SPL stars is there

maybe if the guys earning the big bucks on the pitch started delivering the goods then ibrox wouldnt be quiet

not much to cheer when full time plasterers and roofers are turning over your 5 grand a week SPL stars is there

:lol: aye cause Ibrox was bouncing when we were top off the SPL.