Rangers need cleansed

tbblue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just read the piece on the official site i was struck by the fact that Ally didnt mention Charles by name, nor did he say any of the things i was expecting like 'im sorry to see him go' or 'we may have disagreed recently but we had a good working relationship' now ive not read what minis had to say yet but im quite supprised that Ally seems not to be bothered that Charles has gone and with what im reading on here im more and more concerned that Ally may have had a part in Charles leaving and wants the 'old boys' network back? This would be a disaster for us and see us shafted left right and center with nobody sticking up for us. Scary times :(

Not sure if I appreciated or managers comment about RFC needing cleansed. Having tried to justify his lack of information about CG recently, I'm at a loss as to why one minute he knows nothing and says so, yet now basically IMO is aware of dirty areas in our club. I just don't appreciate him inciting an already concerned fan base, unless he's willing to back it up with details.

plonker, duff and duffer were in cahoots to ensure their would only be 1 successful bidder why did whyte want them in so much....why are the bro investigating their involvement.....get with the programme and knowledge of what's out there!

Why is it that posters of your ilk believe they are special ? Something lacking in your daily life, of perhaps its a complex about a physical attribute. who knows.

But you do make me laugh so thanks.

Which was what Ally said on Snyde after the game, now he wasn't talking about the team whom he states needs freshened......or in other words we will see departures and arrivals if he has his way.

No, he was talking about what the internal investigation will bring an end to, so he sounded like he was in the know in 1 or 2 things...maybe just maybe this is the beginning of the Green fan dans realising all we had was another snake charmer in Charlie.....and hopefully this investigation will see the true start of a new dawn for Rangers! Professional, Bright, unburdened, cleansed and hungrier than ever!

Green = put money in to save the club in its hour of need (including somehow getting the club of Whyte)

Ally = tons of cash, struggles to beat amatuer teams with shite performances, unworthy of the managers jacket. oh, sorry, he had no pre-season and shouldnt be judged on any decisions he makes until 2020

yep, i see where you are going

Rnagers need ally to waken up and use our modern training facilities

to engineer a team capable of winning games against lesser teams

the performances on the pitch - there is no confidence its plain to see.

He needs and his pals to make our youngsters and seasoned proffesionals

play as a team and if possible look like a team suited to its surroudings

John greig was a legend not a manger Coisty and his pals - the same

Charles Green was thinking of doing the worst but ditching a legend wasnt sensible

and was patient on the playing side the league table doesnt represent the quality of champions

he paid the price .

The start of a new era needs a proper football experianced manager to come in

who will utilise our facilities and bring in better football and bring out the best of what we have.

plonker, duff and duffer were in cahoots to ensure their would only be 1 successful bidder why did whyte want them in so much....why are the bro investigating their involvement.....get with the programme and knowledge of what's out there!

Yet mini sang their praises and actually said he was working with them.

Spot on mate. D&P were told who was getting the club. The blue knights never stood a chance.

Spot on mate. D&P were told who was getting the club. The blue knights never stood a chance.

The last part is true, they couldnt find enough empty bottles to fund their bid. I believe they did consider pimping boys but that market has already been cornered by the unwashed from the East

Administrators are duty bound by courts to accept the best deal for the creditors. We're to believe they didn't do this but other bidders didn't even try and launch legal action?

It's nothing but rubbish made up to excuse the 'Rangers men' who let us down.

This is 100% the case.

It would have been a criminal act for D&P not to take the highest bid on the table, once the cva was turned down their number one priority under law was to get the most amount of money they could.

This D&P only wanted to sell to Green crap is just an excuse for the inaction of people who just want to sit on the sidelines and snipe.

If mini or the super duper blue knights wanted to buy Rangers they could have done so at the time of the ipo, how much did they put into that i wonder?

The cleansing should start with the management team

This, ten-fold.

McCoist needs to take a long hard look in the mirror this morning and ask himself "what is best for the Rangers?"

If he comes up with any answer other than "my resignation" then he's fucking kidding himself.

Legend on the pitch......liability in the manager's office.

He has to be replaced a.s.a.p.

I'm truly saddened to read the kicking that McCoist is taking on here. Whilst I fully understand that the majority of fans are willing to to believe that Charles Green is innocent until proven guilty, I can't for the life of me understand why a neutral viewpoint isn't maintained until we find out more details. From what I read, the majority can see no fault in Charles Green and are happy to slate the manager and blame him for all that is wrong with our club. McCoist (whilst not having a great time with the team on the park) has proven that he cares about the welfare of the club and is a true Rangers man. Why then does he take a blootering whilst Green, who confessed from the beginning that he was here for the money, is held in higher regard? I've never been a Green hater and I truly appreciate a lot of what he has done to get us in the position that we're in but he has not earned the right not to be doubted or questioned.

Nah that's the "we" that will not stand idley by whilst people like Paul Murray sidle and slither their way back into our club after abadoning it less than a year ago. Certainly not at the expense of a man who currently is guilty of, at best, hyperbole and bluster.

That is unless you subscribe to the taig mentality of guilty until proven innocent.

Could not agree more, if a protest was arranged against mini Murray coming back I will be delighted to attend.

I am also annoyed with how Ally has spoken since Charles left, and it makes me uneasy about his possible part in that.

DC01said yesterday that no one who was on the old board can be involved for five years (if I took him up right) so that is maybe going to spare us on this occasion.

I'm truly saddened to read the kicking that McCoist is taking on here. Whilst I fully understand that the majority of fans are willing to to believe that Charles Green is innocent until proven guilty, I can't for the life of me understand why a neutral viewpoint isn't maintained until we find out more details. From what I read, the majority can see no fault in Charles Green and are happy to slate the manager and blame him for all that is wrong with our club. McCoist (whilst not having a great time with the team on the park) has proven that he cares about the welfare of the club and is a true Rangers man. Why then does he take a blootering whilst Green, who confessed from the beginning that he was here for the money, is held in higher regard? I've never been a Green hater and I truly appreciate a lot of what he has done to get us in the position that we're in but he has not earned the right not to be doubted or questioned.

I believe Green did a good job for us, I believe McCoist has done a poor job for us (as manager).

I believe Green did a good job for us, I believe McCoist has done a poor job for us (as manager).

I'm not contesting either of these points. Is McCoist being accused of not having the club's best interests at heart simply because he hasn't had the team playing well? And is Green beyond reproach because he did a good job for us?

It's a free country (well, lots of countries...this is the internet after all) and you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine.

This isn't about McCoist v Green. This is about a man who was shoehorned into the post on the back of his friendship of the previous manager - not because he had proved himself as a man capable of taking us forward, or that he was an up-and-coming tactical genius who had an eye for spotting talent and someone who was capable of giving the youth players leadership both on and off the pitch.......but....er, but.....er, because.....because......because he's a pal of Walter's.

The bold Charlie made some statements in recent times, some wildly outlandish, others bang-on-the-money.

How many would argue over his "worst Rangers team ever" remarks?

Maybe he should have been more specific and said, "worst Rangers manager....ever"!

In MY humble opinion.