Ian Black

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he played well at times today. Some good switch of play passes - at least he was trying something positive. Still can't hit the target with shots though. He seems to me to be feeling the frustration of the way these wretched games are going.

Best I can say for now - and it applies to a large number of the current squad (most of it in fact) - is that I really do hope that this first season under his belt will be enough to get the bad form out of his system and go on to show a far higher and more consistent quality of play next season. The main word there was 'hope'. Finishing the season with play week after week (mostly) for some months now in a worse state than we started the season and finishing with poor, really poor, home performances and defeats was never something I thought I'd be seeing this season. Never. So right now, unless there are clear signs of very great improvement in the few remaining games, plus some players added who would improve the squad I'm left to conclude that it is more hope than expectation for next season because IMO the evidence of play right now does little to justify anything else.

Don't like and never will but this guy is being victimised in a Rangers jersey. How the f××k did he get booked today!

Tangled with their No-11, Ian Black then got up to remonstrate about the tackle and was immediately surrounded by three of their players.

This then highlighted an otherwise unexceptional situation to the referee which resulted in Ian Black being unjustly booked.

He is Shite negative and our midfield is minus a player with this clown

He is a referee,s dream like a parking warden is to booking cars.

His free - kicks are so productive that we need sat nav for our players to get on one

He plays so many back pass safe passes he falls over alot

He thinks he is a wee hard man - he pisses me off watching him

Apart from that he,s albertz

Don't like and never will but this guy is being victimised in a Rangers jersey. How the f××k did he get booked today!

He got booked for being a tit and not having enough common sense to realise when to keep his mouth shut.

I am worried that ally plays this guy and he gets a full game .

Our midfield has to be one of the weakest in Division Three

of all the games i,ve seen this season we have been shocking

Lewis Mc Leod is a kid who has the ability at this club and the others need to find other employers.

I thought he played well at times today. Some good switch of play passes - at least he was trying something positive. Still can't hit the target with shots though. He seems to me to be feeling the frustration of the way these wretched games are going.

Best I can say for now - and it applies to a large number of the current squad (most of it in fact) - is that I really do hope that this first season under his belt will be enough to get the bad form out of his system and go on to show a far higher and more consistent quality of play next season. The main word there was 'hope'. Finishing the season with play week after week (mostly) for some months now in a worse state than we started the season and finishing with poor, really poor, home performances and defeats was never something I thought I'd be seeing this season. Never. So right now, unless there are clear signs of very great improvement in the few remaining games, plus some players added who would improve the squad I'm left to conclude that it is more hope than expectation for next season because IMO the evidence of play right now does little to justify anything else.

Well put mate,why is there the witch hunt against this guy,he is NEVER as bad as people make out,he is without doubt targeted with all of the opposition we have played,that give credence to my point,ok the guy has not lived up to his our our expectations,but as a point of reminder,he was the first to join our club,after just winning a Scottish Cup medal,hand on heart how many of our current team could even wish to win one of these????

I couldnt care less what he did at Hearts - he signed to play for Rangers.He is absolute gash -

He looks good mouthing off at officials and dictating to his teammates

I am not fooled his free kick today was the funniest mishap of an event -and the joke was on us.

He is a passenger and that is not acceptable Naismith is crap but at least he is moving in a forward direction

rangers having a sitting midfield player in the third division !! jock wallace would have had a fit

Off the training ground? :anguish:

Its been said before but if they were prepared to sacrifice a few hours on twitter or at Pizza Hut and put in the extra time practicing free kicks, corners, passing the ball and other basics of football then they would see the rewards but they have the 'Im a footballer and deserve an easy life' mentality that sees them believe they have made it already.

Its been said before but if they were prepared to sacrifice a few hours on twitter or at Pizza Hut and put in the extra time practicing free kicks, corners, passing the ball and other basics of football then they would see the rewards but they have the 'Im a footballer and deserve an easy life' mentality that sees them believe they have made it already.

Beckham still does all that.