Cowardice in a Rangers Jersey

tbblue

If there is one thing that really makes my blood boil is a player pulling out a challenge for fear of injury to himself. The Traitor Naismith used to be one of the worst for it, at the game yesterday I lost the plot when Hutton done it twice in close succession.

My view is simple and was what I got taught learning to play the game growing up in Drumchapel! never pull out a challenge.....if you do, it may hurt you even more and your letting your teammates down. Now in a Rangers jersey your letting your teammates down, the club as an institution and its thousands of fans.

There is no place for half heartedness on the park......we need to get the fighting spirit back and start to lay markers down to all who come to play us......we're Bears.....lets fight like them.....if not, get the players dropped and moved on!

Mols' injury is a prime example of this

If he never tried to not hurt khan he would have been ok

He might still have hurt himself but replying to the op, I hate when people turn their back while in a wall defending a free kick. I would drop people for it.

I have to agree with this , I have seen Barrie McKay do it a few Times this Season and it seems to be a Recurring theme with some of this Team.

Sometimes its better to not Pull out of it.

yeh you're right seen him too, Hutton is a big lump of a lad and should be using his size to impose himself on opponents.

Who is out there these days that can do a souness, fergie, hurlock, type role.

To win fans over , one of the 1st things a player can do is be brave in the challenge . We want players who will win 50/50 balls , play with pride , even if they have limited ability least they can do is put some effort in . Nothing worst than players avoiding tackles , hiding from the ball, always falling to the ground looking for free kicks off the referee. I'm not sure you can change the mentality of certain players as they will always be 'scaredy cats' for want of a better word, pride , steel and determination need to come from within .

As i have said many times before how about give some of the guys in the lower divisions a chance to play for us. We need people who could only dream to play for Rangers. Everyone needs to start someone, they would have such heart and stomach for our fight.

Stuart Leslie of Elgin ;-

“I grew up a Rangers fan, so as a boy I always dreamed about scoring a goal to win them something. It wasn’t exactly that, but it was probably the next best thing.

We need that desire, instead of 'some' of the people playing for us at the moment.

Black, Naismith and Faure I am looking at you... :(

Another thing that annoys me is Barrie McKay who strolls around the park as if it's a 5 a side game. And he looks as if he couldn't give a fuck . .most of the times.

Though i bet when the wee man is running forward you're hoping for the best. Don't want to make comparisons but if you watch Messi he doesn't do much chasing about. Sometimes looks like he couldn't give a fuck until he gets the ball at his feet

If there is one thing that really makes my blood boil is a player pulling out a challenge for fear of injury to himself. The Traitor Naismith used to be one of the worst for it, at the game yesterday I lost the plot when Hutton done it twice in close succession.

My view is simple and was what I got taught learning to play the game growing up in Drumchapel! never pull out a challenge.....if you do, it may hurt you even more and your letting your teammates down. Now in a Rangers jersey your letting your teammates down, the club as an institution and its thousands of fans.

There is no place for half heartedness on the park......we need to get the fighting spirit back and start to lay markers down to all who come to play us......we're Bears.....lets fight like them.....if not, get the players dropped and moved on!

when i used to play fitba in Kingsridge you had to be quick to get out of the way,that's how i ended up as skillful and as fast as i was.

when i used to play fitba in Kingsridge you had to be quick to get out of the way,that's how i ended up as skillful and as fast as i was.

so your saying the priests never did catch you, trust me if they did, the last thing they would be worried about was pulling out .. :pipe:

In total agreement,mate.Can't stand it.

Back in the day,Tommy McLean created countless goals for us but I loathed the man cos he is the biggest coward I have seen on a football pitch.

the drum has always had crakin players,,if u crapped out a tackle yer team mates let u know,,,playing against pius, you sometimes forgot there was a ball on the park!! pulling on that gers tap was a dream,,,watched hutton pull out they tackleswas a nightmare