• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quit MOANING!

If someone had said to us Last Year that we would have still had a club called Rangers, Playing at Ibrox and winning the league that they were in by a good margin, we would have bitten your hand off!

We nearly never had a team, so I am sorry, I am just glad we still have our football team and the footballing skills will come.

We had 6 players a few days before our first game, got our licence 48 hours before the first game, were blackmailed into taking an illegal transfer ban so we could not strengthen after September 1st so when players got injured, suspended etc we were in the shit.

We have had to deal with nothing short of a poisonous and vindictive media and the bitterness and obsession of the SPL clubs and their vulgar fans who now realise the folly of their actions (They can go fuck themselves.)

We have had to contend with a Nazionalist Government who legislated to crinimalise us when all we want to do is turn up and support our team.

And Yet, despite all of this

WE WON THE LEAGUE!

So quit moaning and be happy that we are here, we will never die and our march upwards continues!!!!

Did you really expect anything else?? we have a shite manager & mediocre players who are nowhere near Rangers class, it is what it is just now & its painful to watch....to be honest I couldnt wait to hit the boozers on the PR after the trophy was presented....Glad the season is over will i be back next season?? yip because if i didnt it would eat me inside, i'm a mug i suppose :)

Well I enjoyed yesterday, good atmosphere and a rare goal at my end of the stadium!!!
Well said mate. A goal scored by a teenager who has supported Rangers all his life. Young Aird is developing a habit of scoring very important goals. That's what pleased me yesterday.

If someone had said to us Last Year that we would have still had a club

Stopped reading there. That point has become very, very, fucking tired. We DO have a fucking Club so move on. Is no one allowed to say anything without being reminded of the events of last year? Is it alright if I've drawn a line under it, moved on, and I'm looking forwards?

I was disappointed yesterday. Some mopey cunt was sitting next to me with his face tripping him. Right party pooping fucker. A fat, ugly sod so he was. His blubbery ass encroached upon my seat and the smell of fatty sweat was unbearable. Where do you sit OP?

I sit in the govan front but nah that wasn't me , I'm not fat and I had my monthly shower on Saturday morning so I was smelling lovely thanks !

Sounds like you had a cracking seat though

it was better mate. We kept possesion well for huge spells of the game. The final 3rd ws where the problems were.

I counted 25+ passes in one move, just it had such a poor final phase it let the whole buuld up down.

Too slow, mostly across or backwards and no final punch. Lacked ideas ..........................all been said. I wish from start to finish I had just seen some level of improvement. Anyway. Lets put the positive heads on for the next wee while. We are Rangers!

Did you really expect anything else?? we have a shite manager & mediocre players who are nowhere near Rangers class, it is what it is just now & its painful to watch....to be honest I couldnt wait to hit the boozers on the PR after the trophy was presented....Glad the season is over will i be back next season?? yip because if i didnt it would eat me inside, i'm a mug i suppose :)

Could it be that you are willing to suffer a little pain(Annan Athletic game a lot of pain) for the club you love!!!

They say everybody's tolerance for pain is different, some have none at all...

I thought our passing was pretty decent yesterday. A lot better than in recent weeks anyway.

That Lewis Macleod was playing automatically improved our passing by 20% Hutton's presence ensured it wouldn't get any better than that though.

Your entitled to your opinion, that's what makes forums interesting, however, could you not have just added your views to one of the other 30 or so threads that cover the teams performances this season ?

Yesterday was a day of celebration, I was hoping to come on the forum and not be reading more of the same .................

If you really feel as strongly about the performance and you left the stadium disapointed, well maybe supporting the Rangers is not for you, plenty of othter teams out there bhegging for fans to turn up.....

adios ...

I sit in the govan front but nah that wasn't me , I'm not fat and I had my monthly shower on Saturday morning so I was smelling lovely thanks ! Sounds like you had a cracking seat though
My seat is OK. You might be skinny but you type like like a mope. I can't stand moany surrender monkeys.Terrible attitude for a Bear to have IMO.

My seat is OK. You might be skinny but you type like like a mope. I can't stand moany surrender monkeys.Terrible attitude for a Bear to have IMO.

wanting to play better than we have this season which we we should be perfectly capable of and thinking the fans deserved better on Saturday especially given the occasion and the crowd makes me a moany surrender monkey ... fair enough :lol:

Your entitled to your opinion, that's what makes forums interesting, however, could you not have just added your views to one of the other 30 or so threads that cover the teams performances this season ?

Yesterday was a day of celebration, I was hoping to come on the forum and not be reading more of the same .................

If you really feel as strongly about the performance and you left the stadium disapointed, well maybe supporting the Rangers is not for you, plenty of othter teams out there bhegging for fans to turn up.....

adios ...

you're right , i'm going to give up my season ticket and go support alloa!