Interim investigation report in the hands of the non execs.

No further links with CW found. I wonder if MM will leak this to Keith Jackson via Paul Murray, like he has with everything else. I think not.

£100,000 a week this investigation is costing.

To put that into context, 300 season ticket renewals per week.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised if this is true, and if it is, am I wrong in saying there will be a few disappointed people amongst our support who were hoping for dirt on Green and co?

I appreciate why you're asking but sorry I can't reveal who told me. Should have said in the OP, take it or leave it.

So you're close to the mole?

Thought we'd got rid......

Not surprised if this is true, and if it is, am I wrong in saying there will be a few disappointed people amongst our support who were hoping for dirt on Green and co?

Maybe a few left on the inside who are 'reassessing their positions'.

Soooooooo, IF he actually does get found with no case to answer regarding whyte, how many would welcome him back?

The problem is if he comes back, would the media let it go? Or would they keep bringing it up. Also, a decision has to made over who is actually running the club. We have to get rid of these factions and get something close to harmony.

The problem is if he comes back, would the media let it go? Or would they keep bringing it up. Also, a decision has to made over who is actually running the club. We have to get rid of these factions and get something close to harmony.

If he has been found not guilty from an independent panel then I would give zero fucks about the media.

But I know where you are coming from re: the bolded part.

Those totally against him will say the 'links' we know of are enough and he had to go for the 'paki' incident.

There are no links except that CG possibly duped CW out of his illegally gained shared. (assuming the results of the investigation go his way)

The paki shite was done and he aplogised.

There are no links except that CG possibly duped CW out of his illegally gained shared. (assuming the results of the investigation go his way)

The paki shite was done and he aplogised.

If a Blue Knighter had shafted Whyte the same people would be praising them for it.