Moyes confirmed as man utd manager 6yr deal

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes is rubbish he has won nothing, not even a once in a lifetime victory like Wigan, nothing.

You are wrong about this and I won't change my mind

Ryan your slagging Ally makes me question if you have any sense at all, if you hate our manager so much why not find another you'd prefer you all seem to love Moyes.

I don't care but I feel sad for you that you can't appreciate what our wonderful manager has been through and puts up with and has won, in comparison to someone who has won nothing.

End of story, im bored, I have nothing else to say, you are not even interesting any more if you believe that ally is rubbish and Moyes is good. You are no longer a worthy adversary that I thought you were if you really both feel that way, ah well

Im not wrong though but whatever.

And I havent slagged off Ally I backed him as he is our manager and I always felt unless we dont win promotion he should continue even during the bad times.

Having said that I dont think Moyes is brilliant but he hasnt been at a club cabable of winning things until now.

Moyes has done more than enough at Everton to deserve an opportunity at a more high profile club IMO.

Only time will tell if he will be good enough for a club as big as Man Utd, but it would be foolish to write him off before he's even had a chance to show what he can and cannot do.

Everton's average final league position in the decade before Moyes took over was 14th, in the first decade that followed under Moyes it was 7th.

Indeed. I think everyone including Moyes himself wishes they'd done more with cup competitions in that time, but again I just cannot understand descriptions like 'rubbish'.

Indeed. I think everyone including Moyes himself wishes they'd done more with cup competitions in that time, but again I just cannot understand descriptions like 'rubbish'.

Given what it says directly under their post count, i can.

Yes end of, the more you stick up for him the more silly you look, there are no facts, no ntrophies, nothing to suggest he is good at what he does. Nothing

You taken such a crazy attitude towards him makes you look like a lunatic though and he has vastly improved a club that he took over that.were certainties for the drop at some point to make them safe mid table is a remarkable achievement however much you hate him.

You know how they always say if it is an opinion it cant be wrong the person who came up with that had never met you.

You taken such a crazy attitude towards him makes you look like a lunatic though and he has vastly improved a club that he took over that.were certainties for the drop at some point to make them safe mid table is a remarkable achievement however much you hate him.

You know how they always say if it is an opinion it cant be wrong the person who came up with that had never met you.

rolling.gif lunatic, get a ******* grip, i rarely say anything bad about posters unless they are being rude to me, to have the cheek to call me that, anyone that, shows you are sad little boy, throwing all the toys out of the pram that I don't agree with you. I have many times said agree to disagree, i think he is rubbish, has won nothing, oh wow he got them to like 7th big achievement, Ally has got us to win the title, but he's rubbish you say, you guys have really got things twisted.

In this care i think you are wrong, and its so boring watching you get more sily and throwing out ridiculous insults, lunactic, what a childish thing to say.

I have nothing more to say on this, so jibber on to your hearts content.

Moyes would have won the 3rd division with us, easier than Ally probably.

He can only win whats put in front of him ;)

Both sad statements, i woudnt want that Celtic loving geezer anywhere near Ibrox, and what was put in front of him, a team where if he had any foresight, real vision for a decent player should have at least won like even the Capital One cup or something, but they didnt as they had a sh*** manager. Perhaps now they will do better with him gone, i think they have made a lucky escape, he was wasting their time.

Both sad statements, i woudnt want that Celtic loving geezer anywhere near Ibrox, and what was put in front of him, a team where if he had any foresight, real vision for a decent player should have at least won like even the Capital One cup or something, but they didnt as they had a sh*** manager. Perhaps now they will do better with him gone, i think they have made a lucky escape, he was wasting their time.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+I'D+LOVE+TO+BOSS+OLD+FIRM+says+Everton+manager+DAVIE+MOYES.-a0133308616

Read that he's not a "Celtic loving geezer" :lol:

So you say Fergie has the eye to really see people and see potential, your words. He hand picked Moyes to succeed him.

Surely Fergie knows a thing or two about what makes a good manager, no?

All those teams who have won the odd trophy end up getting relagated the same year and languishing in the Championship for years. Birmingham, Portsmouth and probably Wigan will as well.

To consistently keep a team with Evertons budget and squad size in or around the top 6 in the EPL over a number of years is seen as a far greater managerial achievement than winning an odd cup.