Moyes confirmed as man utd manager 6yr deal

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced he's right for the job, I wanted and expected it to be mourinho but I think his "special one" antics are what put SAF off as no one is bigger than the club.

Only time will tell though, hope he does a good job, if he brought in baines and bale they will romp the league once more

What's he been saying? I bet it's something to do with Martin O'Neill & how he should have got the job?

Moyes isn't up to the job. Even though he admits he doesn't know Moyes. He admits he doesn't know Fergie either but doesn't think Moyes has the ability to follow on from SAF. Even though SAF clearly thinks he is up to the job. It is just a very poorly put together piece of opinion. Real journalism is dead.

Having supported Utd for bout 20yrs I am very saddened to say that I am shocked, appalled and embarrassed they should have picked someone so mediocre, he's won no trophies, no champions league experience. I have felt sick about it ever since, I can't bear to see him in Fergies place.

I truly believe a terrible decision, I truly thought when Fergie went we would get someone special like Mourinho or a man utd man, I am just honestly embarrassed that they rushed this geezer into Old Trafford I thought there would be people all over the world wanting that job, they didn't get a chance.

What is he going to say to players who have more medals that he has had hot dinners?

A very upsetting choice, I really don't think they had thought this through, shares have dropped and I worry for the future of the club.

Utd succeed because of who is there and if he brings all his Everton rejects it will not prosper.

Naismith at Utd what a joke that would be.