Moyes confirmed as man utd manager 6yr deal

Having supported Utd for bout 20yrs I am very saddened to say that I am shocked, appalled and embarrassed they should have picked someone so mediocre, he's won no trophies, no champions league experience. I have felt sick about it ever since, I can't bear to see him in Fergies place.

I truly believe a terrible decision, I truly thought when Fergie went we would get someone special like Mourinho or a man utd man, I am just honestly embarrassed that they rushed this geezer into Old Trafford I thought there would be people all over the world wanting that job, they didn't get a chance.

What is he going to say to players who have more medals that he has had hot dinners?

A very upsetting choice, I really don't think they had thought this through, shares have dropped and I worry for the future of the club.

Utd succeed because of who is there and if he brings all his Everton rejects it will not prosper.

Naismith at Utd what a joke that would be.

Haha get it up ye.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having supported Utd for bout 20yrs I am very saddened to say that I am shocked, appalled and embarrassed they should have picked someone so mediocre, he's won no trophies, no champions league experience. I have felt sick about it ever since, I can't bear to see him in Fergies place. I truly believe a terrible decision, I truly thought when Fergie went we would get someone special like Mourinho or a man utd man, I am just honestly embarrassed that they rushed this geezer into Old Trafford I thought there would be people all over the world wanting that job, they didn't get a chance. What is he going to say to players who have more medals that he has had hot dinners? A very upsetting choice, I really don't think they had thought this through, shares have dropped and I worry for the future of the club. Utd succeed because of who is there and if he brings all his Everton rejects it will not prosper. Naismith at Utd what a joke that would be.
:lol: could have been much worse, he could have appointed NL seeing he was mentoring him!. anyway feel free to come over to the Blue side, the Special One will hopefully be back :lol:

:lol: could have been much worse, he could have appointed NL seeing he was mentoring him!. anyway feel free to come over to the Blue side, the Special One will hopefully be back :lol:

Well if you look at some of my posts Chelsea are my third team and if Mourinho comes back to Chelsea I really think they will be Champs.

I wish he had come to Utd one of the few people who could possibly fill those boots

Well if you look at some of my posts Chelsea are my third team and if Mourinho comes back to Chelsea I really think they will be Champs.

I wish he had come to Utd one of the few people who could possibly fill those boots

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Third team ffs. :drugang:

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.Third team ffs. :drugang:

God you guys really appear like idiots sometimes when I know alot of you are far from that.It was A JOKE!!!!!

Hahah I appreciate sarcasm is hard sometimes to judge over the net but you all just jump as always to be rude.

It was a joke, and anyway as if i care what you guys feel about me, take me seriously, what is this Parliament ?

It's a wee forum where people like to talk about stuff they like and for the marjority of the time I talk about Rangers but what people often find on here if you don't agree with the majority you get all the names under the sun thrown at you which is not only childish and very tedious so in the main I don't take most people seriously on here.

I like to think in reality they are are not as dim witted and rude as they sometimes appear to be on here. But as I've always said I enjoy the forum and reading differing views.

God you guys really appear like idiots sometimes when I know alot of you are far from that.

It was A JOKE!!!!!

Hahah I appreciate sarcasm is hard sometimes to judge over the net but you all just jump as always to be rude.

It was a joke, and anyway as if i care what you you guys feel about me, take me seriously, what is this Parliament ?

It's a wee forum where people like to talk about stuff they like and for the marjority of the time I talk about Rangers but what people often find on here if you don't agree with the majority you get all the names under the sun thrown at you which is not only childish and very tedious so in the main I don't take most people seriously on here. I like to think in reality they are are not as dim witted and rude as they sometimes appear to be on here.

But as I've always said I enjoy the forum and reading differing views.

According to you there are no differing views, ya fuck nugget.

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United: Mike Phelan and Eric Steele leave the club

Manchester United assistant manager Mike Phelan has left the club.

Phelan, a former United player, was promoted by Sir Alex Ferguson to the role of assistant manager in 2008, having served the club as a first-team coach since 2001.

But Ferguson's replacement David Moyes has chosen not to keep the 50-year-old as part of his backroom team.

Goalkeeping coach Eric Steele, who joined United in 2008, has also left Old Trafford.

Moyes said: "I will be looking to appoint my own members of coaching staff at some point in the future."

Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward said: "I'd like to thank Eric and Mick for the enormous contributions they have made to the success of Manchester United in their time here."

"Their professionalism, ability and diligence have been a credit to them.

"They are top-class football men and everyone here wishes them well for long and successful careers in the game."

• 1 month later...