What is everyone doing for New Year?

Chambo

I'm going to a Ceilidh, went last year and it was fantastic. Good grub, good dancing, lots of people, lots of fun. (tu)

Makes a change from bein gassed and missing the bells because i've fallen over and can't get up, you know like a beatle or something!

just going down to the local bozzer.went last year and had a good time so me and the gf are going again (beer) partay

Always used to do the local bozzer thing, but always missed the bells due to excess alcohol.

Drinking and eating basically, going to a house party for new year, some sad sap decided to be brave and have a party at home! :D

:huh:

disaster for them in store then :lol:

i myself will end up in aberdeen they have a good street party up there but i might check the weather first as it was crap in 2003 pissing with rain and that

hopefully going to a street party but i have a very bad chest infection at the moment so going out in the cold is probably nae the best idea if im nae any better. :(

It's New Year mate, It only happens once a year or so.

Brae it mate, street party sounds good. (tu)

hopefully going to a street party but i have a very bad chest infection at the moment so going out in the cold is probably nae the best idea if im nae any better. :(

It's New Year mate, It only happens once a year or so.

Brae it mate, street party sounds good. (tu)

yeh i probably will brave it, i have a week of the holidays left to recover (tu)

it should be good it was last year anyway.

Guest TheQueensXI
Going to some sort of medi-evil night up london.Anybody ever been to one of those/ anybody tell me what they are like? <stabby>

normally they lay on a feast of food, all of which you eat with your hands, jugs of bevvy and some medieval entertainment.

good fun!

Going to some sort of medi-evil night up london.Anybody ever been to one of those/ anybody tell me what they are like? <stabby>

normally they lay on a feast of food, all of which you eat with your hands, jugs of bevvy and some medieval entertainment.

good fun!

and with some they sometimes ask for volunteers (idiots) to partake in a little of the medieval dueling etc

Working <nooo> :( Hogmany and New Years Day....seriously tho, who goes to the pictures on january the first.

and add to that Im sick as well (sick)

oh sorry we went to the pics last Jan first :unsure:

dammed pity that hope you feel better soon and still find time to celebrate <beeer>

my g/f is down in london in hospital atm , so i probably wont be doing anything special this year :(

just a few cans in front of the telly for me ^_^

Hope your GF's ok.

Quiet one sounds ok actually. (tu)

my g/f is down in london in hospital atm , so i probably wont be doing anything special this year  :(

just a few cans in front of the telly for me  ^_^

Hope your GF's ok.

cheers m8 , im sure we`ll have our own wee celebration when she feels up to it (beer1)

my g/f is down in london in hospital atm , so i probably wont be doing anything special this year? :(

just a few cans in front of the telly for me? ^_^

Hope your GF's ok.

cheers m8 , im sure we`ll have our own wee celebration when she feels up to it (beer1)

(beer1)