*** RM Sponsors’ Fund - The Official ‘Let’s Spend The Money’ Discussion Thread

govanblue

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's who I'd vote for right now. Him or Cammy.

There's loads I would love us to sponsor, Lewis Macleod as he's our top young player, Peralta, Law as I think he will be very important to us, Templeton as he's our main entertainer and our marquee signing from last year, Bell, Wallace, Jig, Mckay and most others, anybody but Black, Hutton and Darren bloody Cole tbh :pipe:

There's loads I would love us to sponsor, Lewis Macleod as he's our top young player, Peralta, Law as I think he will be very important to us, Templeton as he's our main entertainer and our marquee signing from last year, Bell, Wallace, Jig, Mckay and most others, anybody but Black, Hutton and Darren bloody Cole tbh :pipe:

Under the rules of this quiz, I can only accept your last answer :lol:

Wits that even mean?

well that sentence is definately odd..........odd squad odd.

I'm definately in the FTP squad, but when Daly runs out in a blue jersey.....he'll get my full support. Think he needs our backing more than the others if you see where i'm coming from.

well that sentence is definately odd..........odd squad odd.

I'm definately in the FTP squad, but when Daly runs out in a blue jersey.....he'll get my full support. Think he needs our backing more than the others if you see where i'm coming from.

See where your coming from mate 100% but having Daly on the poll loads of people will vote for him for nae other reason than to make the "look at us welcoming an Irish Catholic" point

As has previously been said, the vote is just us contributers, and I don't see a lot of daft voting. I really really didn't want Daly, but now he is a Rangers player, I will support him. And regardless of the 'reasons', in my view, he has more reason to have our support. This is different from putting on a show for others.