ASA

Teamgers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard if the above organisation have replied to the obsessive bheasts yet?

The ASA threw the tims claim out and said it was a waste of time

Is this something to do with us saying we were the most successful team in the world and them complaining about it :lol:

They are jealous and can't handle the fact we are more successful than them :lol: :lol:

Is this something to do with us saying we were the most successful team in the world and them complaining about it :lol:

They said we were falsely advertising the fact we were the worlds most succesful club, if the ASA don't uphold their fantasies I heard the next step is judge fucking judy.

They said we were falsely advertising the fact we were the worlds most succesful club, if the ASA don't uphold their fantasies I heard the next step is judge fucking judy.

:lol:

I'd love to see the report saying naw tae them lol

Also to do with the 140 years stuff. They also said in there e-mail that it was Celtic that was the most successful club in Scotland followed by Aberdeen and dundee united. :lol: :lol:

On the subject of advertising. Up my way drove tonight past one of their big billboards with the "Septic , Belong" or words to that effect ...their big begging letter for fans to buy season tickets. Someone had managed to throw a blue tin of paint over it....sad what hooligans get upto these days!.....

On the subject of advertising. Up my way drove tonight past one of their big billboards with the "Septic , Belong" or words to that effect ...their big begging letter for fans to buy season tickets. Someone had managed to throw a blue tin of paint over it....sad what hooligans get upto these days!.....

Is this at Torbett towers or just on some random street?

Is this at Torbett towers or just on some random street?

Theres one on Glasgow Road just as you turn off Rutherglen Main St. Across from O'learys or whatever the fuck that shite hole is called now.