Are we still the Establishment

frankiejo

Or the Mill of Haldane(that's the posh name! Lol)

Originally from Tully myself!

Aye the mill of haldane lol av no heard it called that for years. Aye tully, and good old jack dempseys boozer just down the road. I came round in tully a few times lol

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck sake mate, calm doon!!

Almost every new poster gets what you're getting right now. It's been going on since around 14/2/12.

Anyway, I understand what you're going on about in your OP. At times iy does feel we are a shell of our former selves, but what you need to remember is, we ARE a shell of our former selves.

What happened to this club was akin to a guy on a motorbike crashing at 100mph abd breaking nearly every bone in his body.

It's going to take a while to get back to where we were, we might never get there, I honestly think the team that Advocaat had was the last genuine world class team we will see playing in blue at Ibrox.

The best we can hope for in the current climate is fir us to snap up the best Scottish talent mixed with a couple of foreigners, kinda like Walters last team, but on lower wages.

The money isn't in the Scottish game anymore, if we don't snap up the best young Scottish talent, then they will end up in the Championship (Think Goodwillie and Jonny Russell)

If we can snap up those type of players, we will be able to get them reasonably cheap, hopefully develop them into Rangers class players and supplement them with the odd foreigner that we can't get a Rangers class player in a certain position.

That is the way we need to work for the time being.

Abyway, back on topic. We're still a healing patient, there is still a lot of twists and turns to come.

Just think back to Bill Struth's most famous quote, and that will help you through.

Welcome btw.

WATP!!

This post is spot on. Agree wae every word.

i new that people don't read yer post on here thay look at yer post total first and decide you must be be a bhegger as you can probably tell I'm a little dyslectic so suffering with confidence on the posting front

frankiejoe why the fuck are you on here you fenian fuck now fuck of back to kiddyfiddle st you fucking nounce

Class Dignity Integrity all words related to Rangers before we went tits up,is it just me or am I correct in saying none of these words apply at present,It just doesn't feel like the Rangers I love and dedicate a large slice of my life to,really hope the old feelings come back and the club fight to keep all the things rangers that made us the original ESTABLISHMENT football club everybody left from before are problems needs tobe protected because these are the people that will put the CLASS DIGNITY and INTEGRITY back into Rangers I hope

Just want my old Rangers back please

Septic are just lucky that the mhedia are scared shitless of turning the sort of microscope on them that we have had to live with for the last 2 years

This post is spot on. Agree wae every word.

im not a new poster just don't post very often ,I'm to busy out shagging (not boys either dickheads)and actually having a life instead of sat on the forum wanking and whitch hunting and calling every fucker with less than 1 million billion post a TIm are you you all on computers in secure mental homes I sometimes wonder, some proper brain dead crack smoking Buckie drinking pricks on here at times ,I was showing off then I don't really get me hole that often

im not a new poster just don't post very often ,I'm to busy out shagging (not boys either dickheads)and actually having a life instead of sat on the forum wanking and whitch hunting and calling every fucker with less than 1 million billion post a TIm are you you all on computers in secure mental homes I sometimes wonder, some proper brain dead crack smoking Buckie drinking pricks on here at times ,I was showing off then I don't really get me hole that often

And you wonder why you're getting shit? Show some respect ffs.

Calm down mate. 1st comment I got when I joined RM was "Fuck off ya papish cunt". It happens, get over it.

If you dont bite, you dont get caught.

1st Jan runs a brothel - if you REALLY knew him you would be getting every 10th shag free on his loyalty scheme

:shifty: