Warrant issued for whytes arrest!

scarkev

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The club went into administration in February last year with debts of up to £124m". Really?

At the time, that could very well have been true. Issue of semantics really.

what a media circus it will be if he is actually arrested for something related to us. There is no doubting that he will try to take as many people as possible down with him and muck rake like there is no tomorrow.

While I look forward to him getting his just desserts, I am not looking forward to that aspect of it as all the old shite will be re-hashed once more.

what a media circus it will be if he is actually arrested for something related to us. There is no doubting that he will try to take as many people as possible down with him and muck rake like there is no tomorrow.

While I look forward to him getting his just desserts, I am not looking forward to that aspect of it as all the old shite will be re-hashed once more.

I'd be happy for that to happen, as long as that cunt is behind bars for crimes against us. Aye, it will all be brought up again, but we will be mentioned for the right reasons...victims, not criminals!

This caught my eye......

Harper Macleod raised bankruptcy proceedings against Mr Whyte over unpaid legal bills from when it represented him in separation proceedings from his estranged wife Kim. However, the petition was thrown out after the firm received payment from the former Rangers owner.

I wonder what was received as 'payment'

I'd be happy for that to happen, as long as that cunt is behind bars for crimes against us. Aye, it will all be brought up again, but we will be mentioned for the right reasons...victims, not criminals!

thats a fair point - but he wont go down without a fight and I have no doubt there will be some collatoral damage.