Would Charles Green have stayed schtum?

thehost

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluepeter dearly beloves the pay up, shut up and sit down world of rangers men RFC

It's better trusting people who have proven their worth than stabing them in the back in the way some do. Sound bytes win fk all but just pander to those who want the club to respond to every shity Internet roumour

Do you believe we will get full membership as Furry teems to think? Or that we will be 'associate members' for another three or possibly four years??

Theoretically this is a new organization so nothing to stop them offering full membership. I do not anticipate that scenario occurring,

I suspect we will remain an associate - ur point?

Chris also thinks we will get a board position. As he is one of the official smith/mm/paul murray leak cabal you never know. The problem is, of course, you can have a board seat (as bain did) and do absolutely fk all with it whilst cetic continue to run everything for their sole benefit.

I said we should try to get one. No idea if we will.

And there you go telling lies about me again. Never spoken to MM and never had anything leaked to me either directly or indirectly by any of the people you mentioned.

I said we should try to get one. No idea if we will.

And there you go telling lies about me again. Never spoken to MM and never had anything leaked to me either directly or indirectly by any of the people you mentioned.

I can only go on timelines :thumbup: Anyway back in the real world what do you make of suck removing d'arts blogs from his site. Pretty poor stuff is it not? PS cabal vcan be quite wide... dicky Wilson et al

I can only go on timelines :thumbup: Anyway back in the real world what do you make of suck removing d'arts blogs from his site. Pretty poor stuff is it not? PS cabal vcan be quite wide... dicky Wilson et al

Well the FF twitter account said today that it was because the article was posted as a VB article. Hardly a surprise that there's an issue there.

Personally I think D'Art's work should be read as widely as possible and I wouldn't want to see it chopped from anywhere.

Well the FF twitter account said today that it was because the article was posted as a VB article. Hardly a surprise that there's an issue there.

Personally I think D'Art's work should be read as widely as possible and I wouldn't want to see it chopped from anywhere.

The piece was posted on all forums VB stuck it on their front page after seeking permission from D'art. His stuff is always posted on all forums. Heck we still read your stuff over on VB if someone posts it and also McMurdos........ happy for people to disagree but censorship is plain wrong. It's worse than North Korea, over there, and gives a completely false feeling for the opinion of the online RFC fan community.

The piece was posted on all forums VB stuck it on their front page after seeking permission from D'art. His stuff is always posted on all forums. Heck we still read your stuff over on VB if someone posts it and also McMurdos........ happy for people to disagree but censorship is plain wrong. It's worse than North Korea, over there, and gives a completely false feeling for the opinion of the online RFC fan community.

Like I say I don't agree with chopping D'Art's stuff. Just giving the reason FF gave today because I saw it.

Not sure what this means. It is really "hardly a surprise" that FF Admin soil their drawers each & every time the name VanguardBears is mentioned? What exactly have your fellow FFers told you about VB, mate?