Would Charles Green have stayed schtum?

thehost

Before today's vote or would he have tried to protect the brand? Looks like we are back in the land of the dignified silence, Mather seems awfully keen to follow in the "ranger's men" footsteps, those footsteps that brought us to near oblivion. IMO we will rue the day that smith and mccoist forced Green out of Ibrox, still at least liewell will be happy tonight.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that we will rue the day Green left, but (tin hat on I'll get battered here) what's so bad about the new reconstruction that's went through?

We still get to play in Division 2 next season and no stupid splits.

OK we can't play trialists in league games, but to balance that that stupid rule about ex amount of over 21 players is being scrapped - so that's a win IMO.

I agree that we will rue the day Green left, but (tin hat on I'll get battered here) what's so bad about the new reconstruction that's went through?

OK we can't play trialists in league games, but to balance that that stupid rule about ex amount of over 21 players is being scrapped - so that's a win IMO.

We have a liewell led cabal in charge of us now, it really doesn't get much worse than that.

Is that squad wise you mean or the players on the bench rule?

A fully fit squad (without the new signings) should be good enough to win div2, so am not to bothered about not being able to play trialists.

Can we still play them in bounce/friendly games?

We have a liewell led cabal in charge of us now, it really doesn't get much worse than that.

Aye the SFL merging with the SPL but surely there's only so much damage they can do to us, everything has to be voted on remember. Let's hope we keep a hold of the friends we've made on our progression back to the top for instances like this.

Totally agree we are now under the umbella of the shelic dominated SPL..What really worries me is the silence from Ibrox and again is Jim Traynor still with us and if he is what is he doing.?

Aye the SFL merging with the SPL but surely there's only so much damage they can do to us, everything has to be voted on remember. Let's hope we keep a hold of the friends we've made on our progression back to the top for instances like this.

There is no friends in football mate.

That's birthday card pish, if it comes down to if it benefits them or not then thats all that matters.

We are out there alone and always have been, never ever rely on anyone other than ourselves.

Although I agree Charles Green would have made some incredible statements to us and the mhedia I don't think he would have had any option to change things.

If he had the remotest possibility of taking our club south of the border then possibly but we will never find out.

We lack people willing to be outrageous in our club.

There is no friends in football mate.

That's birthday card pish, if it comes down to if it benefits them or not then thats all that matters.

We are out there alone and always have been, never ever rely on anyone other than ourselves.

Aye I know. What I'm meaning is when they move the goal posts again specifically to fuck us up. If there's not much in it either way for the smaller guys, I'd like to think they would veto any bully boy pish.

We all know that Green was good in situations like this and we all regret his leaving (FF drones aside) but what good does stirring yet more shit against Walter, Mather and the others do? Just another excuse for the same shit stirrers to start their bullshit.

You may see it as shit stirring I see it as the expected outcome based on those personnel who now have control. History tells us how they will act yet some are surprised that we keep on bending over. It takes more than being a good striker or a good football manager to defend the club.

When green went that was the last vestige of defiance, in my opinion.

When is a rangers man going to ask about the connections of liewell, regan, Nolan partners, John raids son.

When is a rangers man going to ask about the money being dumped on parkhead via the commonwealth games in comparison to the lack of regeneration in G51.

When is a ranger man going to question the approved demolishment of a listed building simply beacuse it is in celtics interest.

When is a rangers man going to ask GCC when it is having the promised party for RFC on winning 100 trophies and the other promised party when we became world record holders.

In short we deserve everything that is about to come to us.

You may see it as shit stirring I see it as the expected outcome based on those personnel who now have control. History tells us how they will act yet some are surprised that we keep on bending over. It takes more than being a good striker or a good football manager to defend the club.

When is a rangers man going to ask about the connections of liewell, regan, Nolan partners, John raids son.

When is a rangers man going to ask about the money being dumped on parkhead via the commonwealth games in comparison to the lack of regeneration in G51.

When is a ranger man going to question the approved demolishment of a listed building simply beacuse it is in celtics interest.

When is a rangers man going to ask GCC when it is having the promised party for RFC on winning 100 trophies and the other promised party when we became world record holders.

A listed building that was sold to them for a pound.The problem is GDC is full of tarriers.They are always going to reap the benefits as long as they are voted into power.

Charles couldn't of stopped this, he would have made a statement no doubt and railed against it and made us all feel a bit better but he couldn't of changed things and neither can Smith or Mather aswe have been denied our Democratic vote. I agree with you that we sit back and let our enemy's shaft us without saying a word and I would be delighted if someone from Rangers stood up and took the fight to them on the issues you mention but that's not happening and even CG didn't bring these examples of corruptionup when he could of.

Pretty much sums the whole deal up for me. Lawwell and his puppets are laughing up their collective sleeves at us today. Our voice has been silenced again. Same-old-same-old as-you-were now at Ibrox Stadium.

Charles couldn't of stopped this, he would have made a statement no doubt and railed against it and made us all feel a bit better but he couldn't of changed things and neither can Smith or Mather aswe have been denied our Democratic vote. I agree with you that we sit back and let our enemy's shaft us without saying a word and I would be delighted if someone from Rangers stood up and took the fight to them on the issues you mention but that's not happening and even CG didn't bring these examples of corruptionup when he could of.

His appearance at st mirren gave us an unexpected no vote. I am sure if we had gone public we could have persuaded ONE more club.

Even now the club should be coming out and explaining that as we have no say and as they are using OUR cash generative powers to help finance this regime whilst we, ourselves, do not benefit from said cash. he we have no option but to refuse away tickets next season and advise our fans to ONLY spend money at Ibrox for the benefit of RFC and RFC alone.