Would Charles Green have stayed schtum?

thehost

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember seeing Smith or McCoist pulling the wires that saw Green's gub threaten to ban Rangers supporters for naughty songs - and anyone who didn't grass those doing so - or start squawking about 'Paki's'.

I'm sure that was Green himself. And no one else.

Actually that was Dickson who got his baws rapped for his half time antics

I don't remember seeing Smith or McCoist pulling the wires that saw Green's gub threaten to ban Rangers supporters for naughty songs - and anyone who didn't grass those doing so - or start squawking about 'Paki's'.

I'm sure that was Green himself. And no one else.

The club can be fucked over as long as you can sing what you like? What a fuckin bell end.

The club can be fucked over as long as you can sing what you like? What a fuckin bell end.

I didn't say you could sing what you like - you did. It was Green who threatened the Rangers supporters - not me.

Who's the fuckin' bell end now?

Who do you support by the way? I'm sure I asked before.

Given his track record I do not suppose for one minute Charles Green would have kept quiet while the chaotic reconstruction efforts were going on leading to the vote today. I don't of course know what he would have said and it's probably not too profitable to guess at it. The thing is, whatever would have been said it would have been visible attempts at leading from the front, of putting the view of Rangers, of making it clear that a Club of the stature of Rangers has a voice and is prepared to use it publicly as well as behind the scenes.

Contrast this with the reaction, actions, words, leadership of the current interim CEO and indeed the Board (since there is a interim in post the Board would - you might expect- turn out to add their collective weight to any pronouncements). Unless I've missed it somewhere in the last few weeks in the run-up to the vote and as a result of the vote today - silence. No reaction. No statement. No proclamation of ambition. Has the desire to help forge a European league evaporated? Has the willingness to escape the Scottish football authority madhouse to play in England gone? EPL clubs relegated in future years will get £48m spread over 4 years to ease the pain. £48m - wow. So what will Swansea and Cardiff be earning if they stay up? So has the ambition to play in a better league and more financially rewarding league gone when Charles left? I don't know. Why don't I know? Because the interim CEO who says he has plans for Rangers but doesn't say what they are, and a Board have all gone quiet. When has silence ever produced an effective lead? Seems to me that the new Board has a lot to prove in the realm of providing visible effective leadership and in exercising the influence that a Club of the stature of Rangers should be exercising.

I didn't say you could sing what you like - you did. It was Green who threatened the Rangers supporters - not me.

Who's the fuckin' bell end now?

Who do you support by the way? I'm sure I asked before.

Not the old deflect and deny? The only comments you make is whining like a 5 year old about "naughty songs", so you can see where I might get the impression its the largest concern you have. Even the terminology you use, reeks of child like petulance.

And the bell end remains you.

Not the old deflect and deny? The only comments you make is whining like a 5 year old about "naughty songs", so you can see where I might get the impression its the largest concern you have. Even the terminology you use, reeks of child like petulance.

And the bell end remains you.

This is the response to openly lying about the content of my post you quoted initially?

Feeble :7325:

And we still don't know who you support.

This is the response to openly lying about the content of my post you quoted initially?

Feeble :7325:

And we still don't know who you support.

You can try and deflect it all you want, you are the individual who on almost every Green post grinds an axe about "naughty" songs, I know who I support, not sure about you who feels inclined to take actions to harm the club.

Feeble? I didnt bring your state of mind into things.

It's a forum, what do you expect? Everyone to agree with each other, all the time?

Its not about disagreeing.

Its the constant attacking each other over a host of issues.

You dont rate Mccoist as a manager, for example, does that mean I should resort to calling you a prick because I disagree?!

Only because you can't answer the question of how.

The bad press started the same time green was rumoured to want rid of ally's two pals.

He was manoeuvred via McCoist, smith Murray and the Paul Murray into standing down, IMO.

You can clear this up Chris was it or was it not Paul Murray leaking stuff to suck to manipulate the users of his board and the stance of the RST ....... Yes or no

You guys all played the same cards at exactly the same time.

Indeed you are all responsible for the sound bites produced that got smith elevated .....

So there's the how why and accusation all in one post

Not that anyone would be surprised

Malcolm Murray admitted leaking to Paul suck was banging on about his board source

Every thread having a go at smith or McCoist is cut (almost like when he he had to clean all the anti green stuff) before handing him a RST certificate

We have a liewell led cabal in charge of us now, it really doesn't get much worse than that.

Dont forget to mention the lack of funding being delivered down the to lower leagues, the clubs in Div 3 should be OK for a couple of years due to our funding last year. 2nd div sides will be the same because of our presence this year but 1st div sides will be the ones to suffer this year as they dont get our supporters/visits to Ibrox and there getting sod all TV money that WE have managed to secure.

By the time we get back to the Top league (if there is still Professional football in scotland then) them twats along the road will have fooked the Co-efficents so badly that Scotland will be lucky to get one place in the Europa league and thats only IF the ginger cunt hasn't had them thrown out of any European competiton all together for his behaviour.