Rangers 1 BBC Scotland 0

D'Artagnan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to lie, one thing the bheasts from the east are so much better at, is their ability to be cohesive in their concerted attacks. Pincer like and with precision, they know how to fuel the propaganda wars and they don't leave anything to chance.

The ASA verdict recently, and this, exposes them for what they are, but I wish we had the same focus and drive. They are not fragmented as us, and even though we have the largest support in the land, theirs is still considerable.

First step, get the bloggers together, become a stonger voice, speak to the masses and let's 'kick' them back. We had Charles Green, one man, being so vocal. Let's have the full support retaliating at every piece of propaganda they spout.

Will it happen? Doubtful.

Would it be fruitful? Absolutely.

This.......... (tu)

I'm not going to lie, one thing the bheasts from the east are so much better at, is their ability to be cohesive in their concerted attacks. Pincer like and with precision, they know how to fuel the propaganda wars and they don't leave anything to chance.

The ASA verdict recently, and this, exposes them for what they are, but I wish we had the same focus and drive. They are not fragmented as us, and even though we have the largest support in the land, theirs is still considerable.

First step, get the bloggers together, become a stonger voice, speak to the masses and let's 'kick' them back. We had Charles Green, one man, being so vocal. Let's have the full support retaliating at every piece of propaganda they spout.

The ASA verdict proved that the Tims are utterly fucking rubbish at this sort of thing.

They made the wrong argument and got the wrong result as the result of the pursuit of a vendetta instead of staying focused on the objective in hand. They always fall into this trap and it's why they are never successful. We've won every single battle so far. And the appeal launched by CQN is even more laughable, especially when you consider the process it has to go through.

They continuously launch attacks on us but they haven't succeeded with a single one.

Well.. like what?

I think the example at the heart of this thread shows there is far more they could be doing - furthermore had the complaint come from the club itself it would probably have carried more weight. (no disrespect intended to 54)

The ASA verdict proved that the Tims are utterly fucking rubbish at this sort of thing.

They made the wrong argument and got the wrong result as the result of the pursuit of a vendetta instead of staying focused on the objective in hand. They always fall into this trap and it's why they are never successful. We've won every single battle so far. And the appeal launched by CQN is even more laughable, especially when you consider the process it has to go through.

They continuously launch attacks on us but they haven't succeeded with a single one.

Agreed Buzz, absolutely agreed, and you can't help but laugh as they trip over the paving slabs.

BUT.

They try. They fucking try, and God (apparently) loves a trier. Dignified silence never worked, and judging by this result, it's clear to go for them.

Heaven forbid, but imagine the BJK was the other way around. It would have been thoroughly investigated to the ends of Earth.

An excellent result, it'll be interesting to see if the result is broadcast within Scotland or the whole of the UK. I think we have all seen a turning of the tide over the last six or seven months, each step takes us closer to victory and the truth about who has been pulling the strings in the campaign that is on-going against our club.

I think the example at the heart of this thread shows there is far more they could be doing - furthermore had the complaint come from the club itself it would probably have carried more weight. (no disrespect intended to 54)

Agree! It has been mentioned to me a few times during this and also when OFCOM upheld my complaint against the Scotsman. I am sending the ESC reports to the club now!

I'm not so convinced, the BBC Trust has a duty to investigate complaints by licence fee payers, not by football clubs. Probably why previous attempts by the club to take action either never materialised or fell on deaf ears.

Agreed Buzz, absolutely agreed, and you can't help but laugh as they trip over the paving slabs.

BUT.

They try. They fucking try, and God (apparently) loves a trier. Dignified silence never worked, and judging by this result, it's clear to go for them.

Heaven forbid, but imagine the BJK was the other way around. It would have been thoroughly investigated to the ends of Earth.

They try because they despise us and hate us. How often do they spend time trying to attack us, compared to actually talking about their own club? I can't remember the last time I saw a Tim talking about something to do with his own football team. I'd much rather we stayed as being Rangers fans as opposed to Celtic haters.

Vanguardbears are more than capable of taking the fight to the internet bloggers, and I'd encourage anyone who wishes to assist them to join up immediately. They are good guys and very effective, as this judgement shows.

I'm not so convinced, the BBC Trust has a duty to investigate complaints by licence fee payers, not by football clubs. Probably why previous attempts by the club to take action either never materialised or fell on deaf ears.

In relation to the BBC yes, but news papers no!

Im sure there is a television and thus a licence within Ibrox.

Im sure there is a television and thus a licence within Ibrox.

It would certainly have made the case more high-profile, but that would have thrown some weight behind the BBC's rubbish. Had the decision gone against us it would have been extremely embarrassing for the Club. Best to keep it low profile until we've won.

This has been done the correct way, and for me, this here is the part where the Club should step in. It should now highlight the decision on the official media channels, congratulate the supporters who made this happen, and publicly inform the BBC Scotland cabal that we will be listening to what they say.

Agree! It has been mentioned to me a few times during this and also when OFCOM upheld my complaint against the Scotsman. I am sending the ESC reports to the club now!

Brilliant! send copy's of both straight to the board, someone might leak it to rhags as nonsense, or even better slap it on JT desk with a note asking ?£ :cgreen:

In relation to the BBC yes, but news papers no!

The BBC and the papers are two different things to deal with.

The BBC is publicly funded, the papers aren't. The BBC has to be held to account, whereas papers can print what they like.

The best way to effect a change of tune within the papers is to stop buying and reading every single one.

It would certainly have made the case more high-profile, but that would have thrown some weight behind the BBC's rubbish. Had the decision gone against us it would have been extremely embarrassing for the Club. Best to keep it low profile until we've won.

This has been done the correct way, and for me, this here is the part where the Club should step in. It should now highlight the decision on the official media channels, congratulate the supporters who made this happen, and publicly inform the BBC Scotland cabal that we will be listening to what they say.

We will have to agree to differ on this then Buzz.

I find it hard to understand why important battles to protect the image and reputation of our club are being fought by those who love it, rather than those who are being paid to do it.

We will have to agree to differ on this then Buzz.

I find it hard to understand why important battles to protect the image and reputation of our club are being fought by those who love it, rather than those who are being paid to do it.

I guess so buddy.

There are people who are paid to protect this clubs image and reputation, but there is not enough of them for the media outlets that we face. Certainly, I fully expect to see the Club jump on this and send out a strong message to the BBC.

They try because they despise us and hate us. How often do they spend time trying to attack us, compared to actually talking about their own club? I can't remember the last time I saw a Tim talking about something to do with his own football team. I'd much rather we stayed as being Rangers fans as opposed to Celtic haters.

Vanguardbears are more than capable of taking the fight to the internet bloggers, and I'd encourage anyone who wishes to assist them to join up immediately. They are good guys and very effective, as this judgement shows.

You talk sense, that is unequivocal. But don't you think one of the key reasons they are the way they are, is that they don't get countered by our club? If it's easy and cheap to have a go, they will.

Having said that, it's really sad to talk about your rivals more than your own club.

You talk sense, that is unequivocal. But don't you think one of the key reasons they are the way they are, is that they don't get countered by our club? If it's easy and cheap to have a go, they will.

Having said that, it's really sad to talk about your rivals more than your own club.

It's easy and cheap to have a go, yeah, but it would be just as easy and cheap for us to have a go at Steak Pie FC. For the countless attacks on our club by them, few have been taken very seriously and none have been successful. The Club in my opinion doesn't need to counter individual Celtic fan outlets like Scotzine, CQN, CharlotteFakes or whatever. They have no credibility except amongst the Tims and the Club would be making a mistake to give them any by challenging them.

In total agreement with your views on how well the haters have been organised. I've been of the belief that the had all of their people in place before a shot was fired, we were caught cold. The SPL, SFA, BBC, NUJ, Scottish and UK parliaments all had their wee cells ready to do their job before it all kicked off. Along the way they picked up some more support from those in the organisations listed and outwith them.

We have had a few bloggers arrive, mostly independent of each other. Some of these guys have been outstanding in the quality of their work and a couple have been so erratic in the stuff that they posted that it was hard for the most dedicated fan to follow their work with any depth of belief. That is changing as more and more of the blue bloggers have come to terms with just how organised the opposition are and have scored some real hits on the targets that have been presented to them. The more organised our people become the more chance we have of exposing the organisers of the campaign against the sooner than latter.

I truly hope we can get the fans to go forward and fight the right battles for the good of the club, but to do so we will have to stick to dealing with the important battles and not get caught up in side shows about politics, religion, songs, and what's being said by a load of cretins on twitter and face book. The bulk of that stuff is being fostered to divert us from tracking down the real organisers of what has been going on and watering down our efforts to expose the truth to anybody willing to listen.

I was sad to see CG go, however he was prone to "opening his mouth and letting his belly rumble" for every good call he made he also made some ridiculous ones and that it the end brought him down. Don't forget he has always lead us to believe that the 2.1m prize money was stolen from us through the 5-way agreement. It would have been easy enough for him to show us the proof of this and acted on it, he chose not to. I truly hope that he isn't sitting on evidence that could have been used for the good of the club with an eye to a tell all book and making a pile of cash for himself in the future. If he can prove that this money was extorted from the club he should have used it. Not only would a victory on that been a blow to the haters campaign, it would have destroyed their powerbase within Scottish football and the take over of the SFL by the SPL would never have gotten to the stage it has.

It's easy and cheap to have a go, yeah, but it would be just as easy and cheap for us to have a go at Steak Pie FC. For the countless attacks on our club by them, few have been taken very seriously and none have been successful. The Club in my opinion doesn't need to counter individual Celtic fan outlets like Scotzine, CQN, CharlotteFakes or whatever. They have no credibility except amongst the Tims and the Club would be making a mistake to give them any by challenging them.

My worry is that the tims are in power in all the relevant places (media etc,.) to spout their concerted web of vice.

“History is a set of lies agreed upon.”

Napoleon Bonaparte

But to your credit, every lie and deceit from them has been met with a wall of truth.

In total agreement with your views on how well the haters have been organised. I've been of the belief that the had all of their people in place before a shot was fired, we were caught cold. The SPL, SFA, BBC, NUJ, Scottish and UK parliaments all had their wee cells ready to do their job before it all kicked off. Along the way they picked up some more support from those in the organisations listed and outwith them.

We have had a few bloggers arrive, mostly independent of each other. Some of these guys have been outstanding in the quality of their work and a couple have been so erratic in the stuff that they posted that it was hard for the most dedicated fan to follow their work with any depth of belief. That is changing as more and more of the blue bloggers have come to terms with just how organised the opposition are and have scored some real hits on the targets that have been presented to them. The more organised our people become the more chance we have of exposing the organisers of the campaign against the sooner than latter.

I truly hope we can get the fans to go forward and fight the right battles for the good of the club, but to do so we will have to stick to dealing with the important battles and not get caught up in side shows about politics, religion, songs, and what's being said by a load of cretins on twitter and face book. The bulk of that stuff is being fostered to divert us from tracking down the real organisers of what has been going on and watering down our efforts to expose the truth to anybody willing to listen.

I was sad to see CG go, however he was prone to "opening his mouth and letting his belly rumble" for every good call he made he also made some ridiculous ones and that it the end brought him down. Don't forget he has always lead us to believe that the 2.1m prize money was stolen from us through the 5-way agreement. It would have been easy enough for him to show us the proof of this and acted on it, he chose not to. I truly hope that he isn't sitting on evidence that could have been used for the good of the club with an eye to a tell all book and making a pile of cash for himself in the future. If he can prove that this money was extorted from the club he should have used it. Not only would a victory on that been a blow to the haters campaign, it would have destroyed their powerbase within Scottish football and the take over of the SFL by the SPL would never have gotten to the stage it has.

Brevity is the soul of wit, so...................this (tu)