Bristol City Friendly

juts got my other half to phone for me, born in paisley but lived in warminster for 17 years. not much of a Scottish accent as she was a pad brat. so managed to get 4 tickets in the city end. ill need to make out i'm mute on the day tho <cr>

my friend is a Newcastle friend who is registered with the ticket office at city because he wanted tickets for the championship game between the two a few years ago. He's going to book the tickets for the match. I had a quick look at the bristol city forum to see if they were having any problems and they claim that some blocks are already sold out. They can never stop the gers fans from taking over the ground lol follow follow

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend is a Newcastle friend who is registered with the ticket office at city because he wanted tickets for the championship game between the two a few years ago. He's going to book the tickets for the match. I had a quick look at the bristol city forum to see if they were having any problems and they claim that some blocks are already sold out. They can never stop the gers fans from taking over the ground lol follow follow

let the invasion begin can't wait would love to sit in away crowd still don't care only there to see the gers

PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY

BRISTOL CITY V RANGERS

SATURDAY 13 JULY 2013

ASHTON GATE STADIUM

KICK OFF 12.30PM

Dear supporter,

Tickets will be on sale tomorrow, Wednesday 3 July to season ticket holders for this match. You can purchase 2 tickets per season ticket and a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.

The ticket price is £16 for adults, £10 for concessions and £8 for under 18s.

Subject to availability tickets will then be on general sale from Thursday 4 July.

The tickets are available via the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras), online at www.rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket Centre.

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

was hoping to fly back from dubai for this game as should be a good day out but will be offshore singapore. Bastard.

In general, friendlies are pish but always good to go to new places and meet decent fans.

I'm hoping we will take a decent support to this but I guarantee that if it was 15 years ago on a Saturday we would be looking at least 10k. Hopefully still take around 6-7k.

This will be a cracking match and a cracking atmosphere. On a Saturday the pubs are always full so lots of City fans sit in the park opposite to drink their Blackthorn and Natch. Bring a footy along and there can be some impromptu City v Gers games in the park before kick off. If you do bring 7000 then I am sure this match will be a 19000 sell out, good news. COYR

This will be a cracking match and a cracking atmosphere. On a Saturday the pubs are always full so lots of City fans sit in the park opposite to drink their Blackthorn and Natch. Bring a footy along and there can be some impromptu City v Gers games in the park before kick off. If you do bring 7000 then I am sure this match will be a 19000 sell out, good news. COYR

Is there a coach park for visiting coaches mate?

Is there a coach park for visiting coaches mate?

Not as such, there is a large car park behind the East End (where the Rangers fans are being put for this match) and a smaller car park to the side of the Williams stand. What usually happens is that away fans are dropped off in the car park and then the coaches taken off to be parked elsewhere. The biggest away followings last season though were 2500 from Leeds, Cardiff and Sheff Weds so this will obviously be much bigger. if you are driving in a car or mini bus then there is street parking available if you get there early. It is mostly Victorian narrow streets around the ground so it does fill up quickly. There are car parks in the city centre but it is quite dear and a 25-30 min walk.

Not as such, there is a large car park behind the East End (where the Rangers fans are being put for this match) and a smaller car park to the side of the Williams stand. What usually happens is that away fans are dropped off in the car park and then the coaches taken off to be parked elsewhere. The biggest away followings last season though were 2500 from Leeds, Cardiff and Sheff Weds so this will obviously be much bigger. if you are driving in a car or mini bus then there is street parking available if you get there early. It is mostly Victorian narrow streets around the ground so it does fill up quickly. There are car parks in the city centre but it is quite dear and a 25-30 min walk.

Cheers mate

I've got a coach so I will see if the driver will drop us off and pick us up at the same place

Where is the best for a couple of pints before the game?

Need info quick

I can get onto two tickets atm but need 3, I was wondering if you get given a seat number with away tickets or if I buy one tomorrow, we could still choose to sit next to each other. Or would I have to sell those two and buy another 3 together.

Cheers