Do you support another team as well as Rangers?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers will always be my team, my boy is a season ticket holder and my dad stays a kick in the arse for the stadium, i went to games for over 35 years but have moved to Hartlepool and now go and watch Hartlepool United Fc season ticket holder £150 for the season is to good to miss. but will be looking for the rangers score every match.

Rangers Fc, Glasgow Perthshire, Hartlepool United are my teams

That was the team my great grandad supported.

Have a good holiday mate. (tu)

Thanks Stu :thumbup: I didn't think i'd be going back so soon but getting to Ibrox again is too good to be true and i don't have to stay up till early morning to watch the games. :pipe:

Used to support and have an affinity for various British teams.

Was a Man City fan back in 70s, 80s. Used to travel down to see them. Also supported Everton over Liverpool then, and anyone against Man Untd.

Gave all that up when the EPL became big business.

Would always support all Scottish teams in Europe then, (except the wannabe Irish team). Had great respect for Jim McLean's Dundee hibs team in the 80s and even cheered on Aberdeen in Europe. And I was always aware, and had a bit of pride in the Scottish teams achievements in Europe in the 60s, Hibs, Dunfermline (google it, you'll be surprised). Then Hearts getting to a quarter final in the 80s.

Then there were the teams we had an affinity with, always wanted Hearts to beat hibs, Dundee to beat dundee hibs.Was a tragedy the year Hearts threw the league away to the tims.

But that all changed when the SPL teams shafted us with the backing of their fans.

Credit though to the "lesser" teams who kept their "sporting integrity" and competed with us fairly and even welcomed us. Step up the Queen's Parks and the Montroses etc. (We must never forget this).

And still have a liking for the great European "football" playing sides, Madrid in the 60s, Ajax in the 70s and Porto more recently.

Also have a liking now for some teams who have beem through similar hard times to us, Fiorentina and Feyenoord especially.

But for me now, all my support goes to the greatest, most successful team in the world. I am privileged indeed to be a Rangers fan. :21::5260::uk:

glasgow perthshire. i use to go see them when i could not get to rangers matches in the 70's, 80's and 90's possil lad

Well he was a wee bit before your time mate :lol:

He went to see them in the early 1900s up until around 1950

bloody hell, as a yank would say...that sucks! such a shame though the new teams badge is cool as fuck!

you're taking the piss right :thumbup:

looks like something you would find on a cheap bottle of piss "coastal spirit"

bring back the chch Rangers logo I say

Always had a wee soft spot for Ross County as my Grandad hails from near Dingwall and his brother was the groundsman at Victoria Park for a number of years apparently. Have enjoyed following their progress up the leagues.