Over 27,000 sold

JamieG54

This season was always going to be a tough sell, due to the football we played last year, and the fact the clubs were playing aren't really of a higher standard.

Pleased with the total so far, I reckon we'll sell 34,000 odd. Doubt we'll get near what we did this year, but that is kind of acceptable tbh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering some of the football on show last year, that 27,000 figure is Fantastic.

From what I've been reading on here, there's still some to be processed and the public sale is bound to put us in a good 33,000+ number.

Trying to be conservative with that number and it will be the only time you'll hear me claiming to be conservative, lol.

I have no doubt that the public sale will take up a lot of the ones not renewed but11k is a huge number just to drop away :/ .

Were we even selling ST's this time last year were we?

I don't think so mate.....pretty sure it was late July when renewals were closed, and public sales didn't start until around early August. Plenty of time left yet!! :)

Hopefully those of us that stuck by the club in DIv3 , 2 and 1 by coming back each year buying our STs , regardless of how pish we were playing, will get preferential pricing on our return to the top league. Over those who will hold out and just return once they have the big games. I think that is only fair .

The public sale will take it up to about 34-36k hopefully anyway.

Just wondering who would be most likely to not renew. There was many first time ST buyers last year it might have just been a one off for alot of them.

a lot of people will be looking to move from where they were and may have gambled to go for public sale, we have 3 seats together but now need 5 together.

So we opted to renew and then try for either 2 beside us or for 5 elsewhere in the stadium.

Never renewed mines and the kids because I'm a bit short of cash but I will be getting the half season ticket in December. Was gutted I didn't have the money but I bet even though season tickets are down we will have a nice uptake of the half season ones

Never renewed mines and the kids because I'm a bit short of cash but I will be getting the half season ticket in December. Was gutted I didn't have the money but I bet even though season tickets are down we will have a nice uptake of the half season ones

Nothing wrong with that mate

You are doing your bit for the cause!

Top man

Wonder if everyone was made aware that you could have paid up over 4 months (I have), spreading the patents over this way has allowed me to get my ST last year & this.