Balancing the books

Must admit had an opinion about thread but the only thing I am thinking about is......

I like Jaffa Cakes minus the JAFFA I have to throw the orange bit away!!

Why don't they just make Cakes or Jaffaless cakes even??

I would get rid of. Cribiri, Naismith, Sheils, black, Hutton, Faure and the Greek guy at RB.

The only bad thing about it is we're not going to get any money for them.

a

Agreed apart from Faure , think there's a pretty good centre back in there. Would also maybe give Shiels half a season to see if he can improve on last year.

a

Agreed apart from Faure , think there's a pretty good centre back in there. Would also maybe give Shiels half a season to see if he can improve on last year.

Can't see it, Dean sheils done nothing for us last season so i can't see him being any better in the 2nd division.

And the games that i have seen faure in he just looks like a mad man with his daft lunges.

I would happily say cheerio to 6 out of the 7 mentioned but think Shiels has ability and will do well alongside some of our new players.

The main thing is that getting in the first 11 will be on merit this season. Just not sure where Big Jig will fit in.

Must admit had an opinion about thread but the only thing I am thinking about is......

I like Jaffa Cakes minus the JAFFA I have to throw the orange bit away!!

Why don't they just make Cakes or Jaffaless cakes even??

Because that makes it a rusk doh .