England v Scotland (14th August)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "we hate Rangers more than you" brigade can fuck off

Go to loads of Scotland games & I can honestly say I have never heard that, I have heard them sing to the Welsh fans "we hate England more than you" it's called fitba banter, remember that ??

Go on tell the truth you just made that up didn't you, go on do tell ??

Go to loads of Scotland games & I can honestly say I have never heard that, I have heard them sing to the Welsh fans "we hate England more than you" it's called fitba banter, remember that ??

Scotland fans to Northern Ireland fans in Dublin "can you hear the Rangers sing?"

Scotland fans when new Rangers signging Ian Black comes on "booooooo".

Fuck them.

Scotland fans to Northern Ireland fans in Dublin "can you hear the Rangers sing?"

Scotland fans when new Rangers signging Ian Black comes on "booooooo".

Fuck them.

Yes every single Scotland fan took part in singing those songs.

Nope against the republic at the Aviva. Fuck you and yer tartan army (tu)

The people who run it and the people who support it wanted us dead.

The people who run it.......well possibly some of them.The people who support them.....well a high percentage of the Scotland support are bears, so that is nonsence.

The people who run it.......well possibly some of them.The people who support them.....well a high percentage of the Scotland support are bears, so that is nonsence.

Not one Rangers fan I know supports them, or has been to a game. Going by the response on this forum you're the one talking "nonsence".

High percentage of bears? What planet are you on?. Tell you what ,wear a rangers top to wembley and see the reaction of the "high percentage of bears". Your life wouldn't be worth living.

I don't know why Rangers don't go to Scotland on mass and take over. It'd really fuck the trannies up!

As for the upcoming game; loathed to watch international football these days as England are a joke, however this is a proper fixture and I hope we send you lot back home again to think again!