Chances in the Cups next season?

How will it?

We're in the 2nd division. This time last year we were all worried that we wouldn't even have a club to support and within two short years we bounce back and take one of the major honours. That's downright romantic.

Not to mention all the other factors like squad depletion, transfer embargo's, being crowbarred into the bottom tear, stumbling from disaster to disaster off the pitch........

I think the SPL teams have lost a lot of quality over the summer and we have strengthed in a few areas, so I would expect us to challenge stronger than we did last season.

I still dont want to meet those mhanky bastards for at least another season. Saying that - it depends how well Ally gets the team playing this season.

We're in the 2nd division. This time last year we were all worried that we wouldn't even have a club to support and within two short years we bounce back and take one of the major honours. That's downright romantic.

Not to mention all the other factors like squad depletion, transfer embargo's, being crowbarred into the bottom tear, stumbling from disaster to disaster off the pitch........

Winning a domestic cup with the second best squad in the country wouldn't be one of or best achivements, far far from it. It would be fantastic but what you're saying is mental.

Winning a domestic cup with the second best squad in the country wouldn't be one of or best achivements, far far from it. It would be fantastic but what you're saying is mental.

Winning a domestic cup so soon after almost being killed off would be downright romantic, ignore all the contributing factors if you want but in my mind it would be comparable to some of our greatest achievements.

Winning a domestic cup so soon after almost being killed off would be downright romantic, ignore all the contributing factors if you want but in my mind it would be comparable to some of our greatest achievements.

FFS I cant believe myself for saying this but I understand were your coming from, I too think it would go down in history as something special if we were to achieve this

As always it depends on the draw.

We will or at least must win the Ramsdens no question about it...it would be a crime if we failed again.

If we can avoid Celt*c in the other 2 then we could go to the final and then it's a case of anything can happen.

Should we get to a final and play the bheasts where would the final be held as Hampden will be shut ?

I'm sure we tossed a coin the last time Hampden was closed and beat them 1-0 at Ibrox? Hateley scored I think, Semi-Final of the League Cup?

Winning the league cup this season seems more likely than the Scottish to me for some reason, might stick a tenner doon.

Quick edit, as I found the game on youtube :P

I'm sure we tossed a coin last time and beat them 1-0 at Ibrox? Hateley scored I think, Semi-Final of the League Cup?

Winning the league cup this season seems more likely than the Scottish to me for some reason, might stick a tenner doon.

Quick edit, as I found the game on youtube :P

Shitey shitey shitey shitey Galloway.

A lot of it will depend on how honest the officials are. On paper we have a fair chance of good cup runs, as for winning the Scottish or League cups I don't know if those in power would be too happy at that prospect as it would embarrass the hell out of Lemon and Septic. It would also get a lot of attention outside of Scotland, the sort of attention that those at the top of the game don't really want as it means folk will look at what they've been up to.

£50 double returns £7250 - I'm getting on it. I'm a dreamer!

...Don't see why not, like someone said the quality in the spl has dropped a fair bit this last season and most if not all spl sides have lost a heap of their best players without the cash to replace them....fuckit I,m in for a ton..