What the hell are the RST playing at?

thehost

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£10 a head to go into a pub in Sheffield

That's the kind of gravy train which needs derailed

Are the RST organising this or is it FF or MD? If its not RST why mention it on this thread?

Are the RST organising this or is it FF or MD? If its not RST why mention it on this thread?

The spokesman for the RST is organising it so therefore it's relevant to this thread as it's his 'gravy train'

In fact Rangers FC is his gravy train, its who he makes his money off.

The spokesman for the RST is organising it so therefore it's relevant to this thread as it's his 'gravy train'

In fact Rangers FC is his gravy train, its who he makes his money off.

Nobody is forced to buy anything from him or the other badge & flag men at Ibrox. If he earns his living selling Rangers stuff so what? Plenty others do who are not Bears, don't see any criticism of them on here.

Nobody is forced to buy anything from him or the other badge & flag men at Ibrox. If he earns his living selling Rangers stuff so what? Plenty others do who are not Bears, don't see any criticism of them on here.

It's a gravy train and it's relevant to the thread.

It wouldn't be so bad if he spent some of it on a ST.

He's not the only one unfortunatly! All this anti RST chat is actually making me more sympathetic to them because it really is just getting petty and childish now! The cartoon is a bit of banter but actually is a response to people like the op and the many claims they make against RST and individuals! It's actually quite funny and the fact some are getting worked up about it speaks volumes. I think there is a degree of jealousy there especially in relation to more 'public eye' individuals such as chris graham etc!

I am not a member of the RST and I have been passed info via pm on here in the past re the origins of some if the distrust etc which I understand! However I just ignore them, I have no axe to grind with them but at the same time they don't represent or speak for me....why some of you get so distressed about them is beyond me!

I think the general fan gets bored with them to be fair, they are the most vocal yet probably one of the smaller, least represented of the fan bodies.

A minor, power hungry organisation with no tangible power yet they seem to create problems for the club while claimimg to do so on our behalf, not for me thanks.

I've noticed they can dominate the chat on Rangers forums and online discussion, much more so than in the real world fortunately.

It's a gravy train and it's relevant to the thread.

It wouldn't be so bad if he spent some of it on a ST.

If its a gravy train for MD then its a gravy train for all the rest who sell Rangers paraphernalia. Why is he the only one who gets criticised for earning a living? At least he is a Rangers fan, no? As for the ST he is in the majority if he does not have one.

The cartoon is them taking the piss out of fellow rangers fans not suck.

It is their ironic, sardonic post-modern pisstake of those who accuse them of being on a gravy train or looking for a blazer.

Indeed a wee cabal who think themselves a very much smarter set than the average fan.

It should be nowhere near an official RST twitterfeed,

I agree 100% mate with this. Also the fans will always be divided as long as the current groups stay as they are. If it was only about the greater good of Rangers the head ones of the the groups would have walked years ago and one new group with new leaders would have been set up.

I agree 100% mate with this. Also the fans will always be divided as long as the current groups stay as they are. If it was only about the greater good of Rangers the head ones of the the groups would have walked years ago and one new group with new leaders would have been set up.

Who was going to organise this? Are you volunteering?

If its a gravy train for MD then its a gravy train for all the rest who sell Rangers paraphernalia. Why is he the only one who gets criticised for earning a living? At least he is a Rangers fan, no? As for the ST he is in the majority if he does not have one.

I'm only pointing out the irony of it all - why get so defensive?

Whether they are right or wrong is irrelevant, but the fact you are disagreeing and starting a thread is doing exactly what you criticise them for doing and that is creating disharmony or division.

What people have spoken they don't speak for me, they are the cause of division.

Who was going to organise this? Are you volunteering?

Me? No thanks as I don't like these organised groups tbh. All they do is serve a few folk and never the majority that pays in. Tbh we all waste a lot of time talking about suck a small group of people, I think it's because the media try and claim they represent the whole Rangers support.

I'm only pointing out the irony of it all - why get so defensive?

Not defensive but just wonder why we have these continual attacks on MD. As fas as I'm concerned he has the right to earn a living just like everyone else, nobody is obliged to buy anything from him. Never understood why people pay to get into a pub though, but then again its their choice and money.

10 years in being the rst and have asked all the members of this group if one of them could list their actual achievements and all you get is Simon and Garfunkel.

Spot on, and tbf that covers most groups. They are in general a waste of time and only serve a few people that's why I have nothing to do with them.

Not defensive but just wonder why we have these continual attacks on MD. As fas as I'm concerned he has the right to earn a living just like everyone else, nobody is obliged to buy anything from him. Never understood why people pay to get into a pub though, but then again its their choice and money.

It's a gravy train for him hence the irony in the cartoon

Pretty straightforward really

It's a gravy train for him hence the irony in the cartoon

Pretty straightforward really

Think we will have to agree to disagree on this. I do not understand why he is singled out (I know he is in a fan group), nobody complains about TBO, UB & VB selling stuff. Or are you saying that no Rangers fan should be selling flags/t shirts etc. as its money lost to the club?

Think we will have to agree to disagree on this. I do not understand why he is singled out (I know he is in a fan group), nobody complains about TBO, UB & VB selling stuff. Or are you saying that no Rangers fan should be selling flags/t shirts etc. as its money lost to the club?

You know I'm not saying that

He's the spokesman for a group going on about a gravy train

Which is exactly what he is on

All take and no give

You know I'm not saying that

He's the spokesman for a group going on about a gravy train

Which is exactly what he is on

All take and no give

Don't know the guy so cannot comment on what he takes or gives back. Just think he is criticised for doing what others do. Lets just agree to disagree on this.