What the hell are the RST playing at?

thehost

Lol, the majority of Rangers fans do not have Season Tickets correct. Rangers fans without Season Tickets though are not in the vicinity of Ibrox on a match day though as they live many miles away. Mark Dingwall can devote his time to selling crappy fanzines at the subway (not paying the printer for printing them though) and then disappear into the bookies once the game starts. That is where the irony of him not having a ST arises from, for a man that pretends to talk on behalf of the support on TV and Radio you would think he actually attends the games. Mark Dingwall is not a Rangers fan, nor is he even a Rugby fan. He sees Rangers as an income stream, nothing more. Anyone else selling Rangers merchandise doesn't white themselves out to the mhedia to talk on our behalf. Furballs does similar, but not yo sell tshirts. Getting a blazer for Furballs would help soften the talk with his mother regarding his "successful business" failing as he would rather belittle bears on twitter than do any work.

Big Mark's censorship on his taig infested swamp of any questioning of the Mistrust alludes to the generalisation of the Mistust and ££. They may be seperate entities, but in reality they are one and the same. Until the RST board members than privately acknowledge Dingwall is posion to the Trust, actually take action to rid the RST of the man then they have to accept their only objectives is to defend the indefensible.

The OP, as a member of the RST, has every toght to condemn their idiotic tweet which has further disenfranchised the group from the Rangers support.

The same old pathetic nonsense that has been spouted time after time.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, the majority of Rangers fans do not have Season Tickets correct. Rangers fans without Season Tickets though are not in the vicinity of Ibrox on a match day though as they live many miles away. Mark Dingwall can devote his time to selling crappy fanzines at the subway (not paying the printer for printing them though) and then disappear into the bookies once the game starts. That is where the irony of him not having a ST arises from, for a man that pretends to talk on behalf of the support on TV and Radio you would think he actually attends the games. Mark Dingwall is not a Rangers fan, nor is he even a Rugby fan. He sees Rangers as an income stream, nothing more. Anyone else selling Rangers merchandise doesn't white themselves out to the mhedia to talk on our behalf. Furballs does similar, but not yo sell tshirts. Getting a blazer for Furballs would help soften the talk with his mother regarding his "successful business" failing as he would rather belittle bears on twitter than do any work.

Big Mark's censorship on his taig infested swamp of any questioning of the Mistrust alludes to the generalisation of the Mistust and ££. They may be seperate entities, but in reality they are one and the same. Until the RST board members than privately acknowledge Dingwall is posion to the Trust, actually take action to rid the RST of the man then they have to accept their only objectives is to defend the indefensible.

The OP, as a member of the RST, has every toght to condemn their idiotic tweet which has further disenfranchised the group from the Rangers support.

This story about Dingwall not attending any games has been repeated over and over on the web, but that does not make it true. Last season a poster on here said that Dingwall was at all Ibrox games, who to believe? Has anyone asked him? I will make a point in the new season of doing just that.

Can you take a step back and just for a moment think...............yes it's the same thing time and time again, could this be because it happens to be true?

Just because you wish it was true does not make it true. Neither does endless repetition. Quit your constant whining ffs!

This story about Dingwall not attending any games has been repeated over and over on the web, but that does not make it true. Last season a poster on here said that Dingwall was at all Ibrox games, who to believe? Has anyone asked him? I will make a point in the new season of doing just that.

I've asked him towards the end of last season and he told me, at that time, he was at the top of BF1

Just because you wish it was true does not make it true. Neither does endless repetition. Quit your constant whining ffs!

Will I fuck. On the basis I don't whine, just you take it because it grates you........so fuck off back to the music thread.ffs

Ta for that. Will not go down well with some on here.

Well he also has been active on FF during many Rangers games over the last ten years.

Maybe hes so big he can be in two places at once, but yeah. That cunt in BF1 jumping up and down. Im surprised we still have a stadium left.

As for the majority of rangers fans not having season tickets, that maybe true, but it is indefensible for the self appointed "fans messiah" not to have one no, given he can be quickly summoned to ibrox if there is a tv appearance/jaffa cakes involved.

Mark Dingwall has been seen a few times inside Ibrox on matchdays, he has also been spotted in the bookies counting his pound coins.

But, He was also spotted at the Forrest v Hibs game

2uz35gy.jpg

The resemblance is striking

Well he also has been active on FF during many Rangers games over the last ten years.

Maybe hes so big he can be in two places at once, but yeah. That cunt in BF1 jumping up and down. Im surprised we still have a stadium left.

As for the majority of rangers fans not having season tickets, that maybe true, but it is indefensible for the self appointed "fans messiah" not to have one no, given he can be quickly summoned to ibrox if there is a tv appearance/jaffa cakes involved.

What a lot of nonsense, thought Walter had come back onto this thread.

What a lot of nonsense, thought Walter had come back onto this thread.

Im not into a tit for tat with fellow bears, but put bluntly if MD told me tomorrow was tuesday, I'd still check the date on the paper. For those interested in more reading on Mark Dingwall, http://theweeproclaimer.wordpress.com/

Peace

Im not into a tit for tat with fellow bears, but put bluntly if MD told me tomorrow was tuesday, I'd still check the date on the paper. For those interested in more reading on Mark Dingwall, http://theweeproclaimer.wordpress.com/

Peace

Read all this before by some unidentified blogger on the web. Another one obsessed with MD for some reason.

Read all this before by some unidentified blogger on the web. Another one obsessed with MD for some reason.

Perhaps people just want to spread the love for him. As i said im not gonna get involved in a tit for tat, you have your opinion, I have mine.

Mark Dingwall has been seen a few times inside Ibrox on matchdays, he has also been spotted in the bookies counting his pound coins.

But, He was also spotted at the Forrest v Hibs game

2uz35gy.jpg

dead ringer for the naked dancing dingwall.

Last post of the night for me. Has anyone got a link to where this guy MD claims to speak for all the fans, is voice of support, fans messiah etc. ?

Why do you keep asking for links

Well given he gets his fat face on tv at every opportunity that would to me suggest he thought that, Shame he wont be getting that seat on the board, Just a thought

Why do you keep asking for links

Well given he gets his fat face on tv at every opportunity that would to me suggest he thought that, Shame he wont be getting that seat on the board, Just a thought

Fucking yawn!!!!!!

The RST are a minor fans group that are best ignored. It's probably best just to ignore any members on here that post. (like i do now) and let them think they have a big say in things.

Yes, im coming round to the way of thinking, that MD and the trust are a busted flush.