Ian Black's socks

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it doesn't. It's a thread about whether Ian Black's sock is more intelligent than he is. You decide....

carlb-sockpuppet-02.jpg

I would expect more from his sock this season.

Ahh!.

Ian Black appears quite thick. Haven't heard his sock interviewed yet so don't feel qualified to comment.

Can't believe this thread is still running!!!

My main point was that the black/red socks are our traditional colours and that every player should be wearing the Rangers shirt/kit correctly and with pride.

On a more general point, can't believe that so many Rangers fans don't seem to give a fuck about tradition etc.

I honestly believe that as the biggest club in the country, and most successful club in the world, that we are better than the others and that everything about the club, down to the smallest detail should reflect this.

I totally agree with the earlier post about Bill Struth inspecting players and that kit was worn properly prior to kick-off.

I believe our manager should wear a collar/tie/blazer on the sideline, not take style tips from TLRB.

I believe that the team should be wearing shirts/tie etc when we get off the team coach at any/every ground we visit.

Socks, the correct socks of course, should be worn properly, jerseys should be tucked into shorts etc.

Mobile phones should be banned from training, players should be conducting themselves in an appropriate manner as club representatives at all times...

I believe Advocaat and possibly PLG attempted to implement some of these things, maybe it's time to bring them back.

It's an honour & a privilege to represent Rangers, a few of our current players don't seem to understand that and I feel it was reflected in our on pitch displays last season.

wHOSE idea was this thread? It's darn we'll infuriating and really hurts my sole that some people think he should be suspended for this. It is the stock in trade sign of a Timothy to dish out this kind of abuse, I've noticed that a lot of people on this thread hail from a particular part of Scotland, an Argyll pattern if you will.

wHOSE idea was this thread? It's darn we'll infuriating and really hurts my sole that some people think he should be suspended for this. It is the stock in trade sign of a Timothy to dish out this kind of abuse, I've noticed that a lot of people on this thread hail from a particular part of Scotland, an Argyll pattern if you will.

Did you read the big pinned tread about accusing ppl of being tims/taigs etc?

If your not happy use the report button.

For a nice change, there seems to be lots of good news/PR around the club for a change....31K ST sales, new PUMA gear in megastore, Airport shop, youtube channel, Pre-season in Brora etc, so without wishing to put a damper on things.

I came across one isolated post, on one of the Brora threads stating Black 'adjusted' his socks again, in the same manner he did against Linfield.

Now, I'm at work and most photos/pics are blocked by the firewall, so firstly can anyone else confirm that he actually did do it again, as I haven't noticed it mentioned elsewhere?

Secondly, assuming he has done it again for some reason, wtf is the score?

Why is he doing it, and why is he being allowed to, why aren't any of the Rangers men in the dressing room having a wee word in his ear pre-match about it?

Am I getting unduly worked up here, personally I see the 'black/red' socks as another stick they are now attempting to use against us with continual lies etc. We have lost TBB, they are now trying with WATP and 'The bouncy', both have had shameful sectarian lies attached to them by mhanky bhigoted bheasts and tey are trying the same with our traditional socks. Does Black believe this pish, is he attempting to be 'politically correct' here by hiding he red/fenian blood part?

Either way, imho the red/black socks are our socks and should never be altered and ALL players should be told (in no uncertain terms) to wear them proudly and correctly, if the don't, or won't, they should be fined and transfer listed imho.

holy shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

so without wishing to put a damper on things.

is he attempting to be 'politically correct' here by hiding he red/fenian blood part?

No - he's deliberately drawing attention to the underlying symbolism of the socks by creating debate where once there was none.

Devilishly clever stuff.

Anyone got any pics of Ian Black in action at Elgin last night?

I've got one featuring the secret sash hidden in his shirts cross-weave material. You can only see the sash if you print on UV coated matte paper and look at it from a certain angle with an orange wax lava lamp providing the light source.

Obviously I can't post it on here lest the secret is revealed to people not in the know.