Ramsays at it again!

craig79

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos help?

and no, i can't work it out because i don't see anyone moaning.

Help you if you can't see anyone moaning,the op wanted to say well Done Ramsey for getting the club some PR and people want to whine as per.

Anyway I'm sick of the bitching....Adios

Help you if you can't see anyone moaning,the op wanted to say well Done Ramsey for getting the club some PR and people want to whine as per.

Anyway I'm sick of the bitching....Adios

And i gave my opinion on the man, which i'm entitled to do, it's a forum after all.

do you just want everyone to lower themselves to your mentality?

this place would be soul destroying.

Inertesting opinion, when you manage to get a contract to play for the Rangers, then get released due to ingury and then go onto be a Millionaire, I may consider your opinion, until then show a little respect.

Don't make him ingury... you won't like him when he's ingury.

Chefs should stay in the kitchen. It is brainwashed followers of the new 'celebrity' culture that celebrate this guff.

Jim Morrison, Davie Cooper, Iggy Pop, Gazza, Keith Moon, Jim Baxter, Jimi Hendrix, Willie Henderson, Keef, El Diego... Guys like that make for an interesting watch / read... Not someone who likes to prepare vol-au-vents.

Don't make him ingury... you won't like him when he's ingury.

Chefs should stay in the kitchen. It is brainwashed followers of the new 'celebrity' culture that celebrate this guff.

Jim Morrison, Davie Cooper, Iggy Pop, Gazza, Keith Moon, Jim Baxter, Jimi Hendrix, Willie Henderson, Keef, El Diego... Guys like that make for an interesting watch / read... Not someone who likes to prepare vol-au-vents.

In what way was Jim Morrison interesting?

Inertesting opinion, when you manage to get a contract to play for the Rangers, then get released due to ingury and then go onto be a Millionaire, I may consider your opinion, until then show a little respect.

Being a millionaire and not being a prick aren't mutually exclusive. I think the man's a prize arse.