Ramsays at it again!

craig79

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make him ingury... you won't like him when he's ingury.

Chefs should stay in the kitchen. It is brainwashed followers of the new 'celebrity' culture that celebrate this guff.

Jim Morrison, Davie Cooper, Iggy Pop, Gazza, Keith Moon, Jim Baxter, Jimi Hendrix, Willie Henderson, Keef, El Diego... Guys like that make for an interesting watch / read... Not someone who likes to prepare vol-au-vents.

It does if you like vol-au-vents.

Inertesting opinion, when you manage to get a contract to play for the Rangers, then get released due to ingury and then go onto be a Millionaire, I may consider your opinion, until then show a little respect.

i dont give a fuck what you do with my opinion tbh.

i think hes a prick, deal with it, respect that.

Nothing wrong with them being proud to be a rangers fan is there?

Of course not, it's just the exaggerated claims, probably more by the media as cushy says, that they played for rangers when one had a trial and the other we'll I get the other might not even have had that

I met Gordon Ramsay and found him to be a real gentleman. Chatting away with me and my mate (asked us more questions than we asked him) and was quite different to his character in Hells Kitchen.

The man is obviously very proud of his association with our club and that will do for me.

I met Gordon Ramsay and found him to be a real gentleman. Chatting away with me and my mate (asked us more questions than we asked him) and was quite different to his character in Hells Kitchen.

The man is obviously very proud of his association with our club and that will do for me.

I enjoy watching his Christmas Dinner shows in the build up to the big day and I think he is much more relaxed. I am sure people have worked with some chef's or have been a chef. It isn't an easy job.

I don't recall him ever saying he played for Rangers, I know he would have loved to. I understand he did a trial, but I know for sure he is a big fan and the fact he does give good coverage is great. That is exactly the kind of exposure we want.

Instead of the doom and gloom of the mhedia...so whether you love him or despise him for his shows, you have to at least respect him for giving us decent reviews :)

Please Bears, your opinion might differ, but calm down with the rudeness towards each other.

Agree 100% me n the wife have been in his company twice, once at a wedding and the other at a restaurant opening. Smashing guy who loves the gers, must be criminal to be successful.