RangersChat Opinions

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you read in Ed's written word is not the same as hearing him talk. I think if you heard him you would actually understand his personality better.

I don't read every post on RM but he certainly doesn't come across as divisive on Rangers Chat.

I know in it's earlier months it was not to everyone's cup of tea because it tended to be more banterous than serious. The format has changed dramatically since then though.

I can guarantee that you might actually like listening to what is on offer now. There is structure now. It is still very much a live show, you can call in to voice your opinion, but there is none of what it was before....the team are completely different and as Fools Gold has pointed out, there are two "seasoned" long term Rangers fans hosting this show now.

If you don't like it, then we welcome the feedback of what you didn't like about it.

The work that Fox and Ian do with research is amazing ESPECIALLY since we have given Bears a 2 - 3 hour show since the last season closed with minimal news and still kept it interesting.

Here are a couple of shows for you to listen to that we had

What you read in Ed's written word is not the same as hearing him talk. I think if you heard him you would actually understand his personality better. I know he doesn't always come off as a decent Bear, but you really do have him wrong. He is lovely and very passionate about Rangers as we all are :)

Cheers for the info and links I'll give them a listen then and see what I think of the new set-up and Im actually one of the few people who didn't mind Limmy etc :lol: was quite funny at times I just fell away from listening to phone-ins and podcasts etc and as for radio snyde I wouldn't even listen to that crap these days been a good couple of years since I listened to that phone-in and wouldn't give it the time of day or hit ever again (tu)

Two main hosts are Ian and Foxy, auld' but passionate supporters, and they're regularly accompanied by a lot of guys from this forum. Tommy takes a more back-seat approach now, and the show is a million times better, mate.

Cheers mate gonna listen to some of the archive links sweettartangirl posted up later :)

:lol: seriously though mate you need to punt that iPad and get a laptop seems to be causing you alotta stress you must be as bald as Noel tearing your hair out at it :lol:

It's murder when it changes words in a post and you don't notice, :lol:

listen to thursdays if you want to hear me blether about shite.

That was a fucking shit show to listen to :P

Joking aside Gogzy, I know you don't always get a chance to go on mate, but you're sound with what you say and absolutely a welcome contributor.

That was a fucking shit show to listen to :P

Joking aside Gogzy, I know you don't always get a chance to go on mate, but you're sound with what you say and absolutely a welcome contributor.

i am nowhere near as good a talker as some of the other callers, which is why i rarely phone tbh. I get on air and forget every point i had called up about.

Will I am just going to say, that that was very embarrassing of you to ridicule yourself like that. Very very unfortunate. The show is about Rangers, not personal grievances.

Coincidentally....I know who put you up to this and they disgrace themselves. You have really done yourself a bad diservice when you don't have ACTUAL facts about Tommy and the relationship with some of the ex members.

Why ask about opinions then do that?

No need.

Shown yourself up to be a bit of a tube.

Aye made a right James Hunt of it.

I wonder who these well respected bloggers are, maybe they should phone in themselves instead of playing stupid fucking games.

Embarrassing caller.

Not a blog i've heard of before and not one i will ever read again going by that.

Never listened. What's it like? I've always had (rather ignorantly I admit) it down as being the worst sorts of wee fan boys and ubers and handwringers that phone it up?

Might be wrong? maybe give it a try one night and give it a proper judge for myself (tu)