RangersChat Opinions

Can I just say I'm not sure why Shane is being accused of putting William up to this. He wrote 2 blogs for the CRO I believe and in the 2nd of them 'misquoted' a memeber of our ladies team and didn't have anything posted on the site thereafter. As far as I know none of the CRO regulars listen to Rangers Chat and the only time I've spoken to Shane about it before tonight is when our content was being published without permission. Shane has never expressed any ill-will toward anyone on Rangers Chat and before, during and after Williams performance tonight he didn't suggest he'd put William up to calling the show despite us talking at lengh about the CRO and the Sportist which we run together. William still has links to the CRO on his twitter which is up to him I guess but the CRO doesn't promote his blog on the site so if Shane did put him up to it I'm not sure what William is getting out of the deal.

Despite what a few seem to think the CRO doesn't exist to grind an axe against any other fans or fan groups. We are just a bunch of Rangers fans who like to have a laugh and overestimate our opinions. I know Shane pretty well now I'd say given I've been writing for him and so on for around a year and I've never heard him once express a desire to have a go at someone in the way William has been put up to tonight which looking at his original post seems to have been a plan concocted when Shane would still have been in bed. I don't think anyone at the CRO cares enough about Rangers Chat to come up with the idea and I'd have thought no one on Rangers Chat cares enough about the CRO to accuse Shane of putting him up to it. Im sure there's people out there with an axe to grind but we don't have any...just lions and shit

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, totally. What I did was my choice. No-one asked me or put me up to doing it.

Least of all Shane or anyone else at the CRO.

Maybe the wrong decision to go onto that chat show earlier, but it's me who'd going to have to live with it.

No-one else's fault or burden.

Given your embarrassingly provocative nature and undying need for attention regardless of whether its you vs however many I find that difficult to believe.

Why did you still decide to go on? That's what I don't get. If you heard bad things about RangersChat just refuse the request to go on the show. Simples. But no, you still had to go on all guns blazing and you did yourself no favours.

The best part is when he was asked for evidence he simply answered "I trust the opinion of the people that told me this stuff"

So, its somebodies opinion that Tommy is a heroin dealer?

Laughable to say the least.

I think you blew a great great chance to get some more traffic in your blogs, and your views as a Rangers fan out there, while having a good chat with likeminded bears.

Instead you listened to one side of a story then came on spouting spurious allegations against the sites owner, very disappointed that you tried to ruin tonights show.

Can I just say I'm not sure why Shane is being accused of putting William up to this. He wrote 2 blogs for the CRO I believe and in the 2nd of them 'misquoted' a memeber of our ladies team and didn't have anything posted on the site thereafter. As far as I know none of the CRO regulars listen to Rangers Chat and the only time I've spoken to Shane about it before tonight is when our content was being published without permission. Shane has never expressed any ill-will toward anyone on Rangers Chat and before, during and after Williams performance tonight he didn't suggest he'd put William up to calling the show despite us talking at lengh about the CRO and the Sportist which we run together. William still has links to the CRO on his twitter which is up to him I guess but the CRO doesn't promote his blog on the site so if Shane did put him up to it I'm not sure what William is getting out of the deal.

Despite what a few seem to think the CRO doesn't exist to grind an axe against any other fans or fan groups. We are just a bunch of Rangers fans who like to have a laugh and overestimate our opinions. I know Shane pretty well now I'd say given I've been writing for him and so on for around a year and I've never heard him once express a desire to have a go at someone in the way William has been put up to tonight which looking at his original post seems to have been a plan concocted when Shane would still have been in bed. I don't think anyone at the CRO cares enough about Rangers Chat to come up with the idea and I'd have thought no one on Rangers Chat cares enough about the CRO to accuse Shane of putting him up to it. Im sure there's people out there with an axe to grind but we don't have any...just lions and shit

This cunt's fuckin miles away :burt:

This cunt's fuckin miles away :burt:

Shane i have on msny occasion on Rangers chat praised u and especially Andy... and if thats CRO Andy as in funny andy lol then well done to youse, ive told u before on twitter you lot are amazin to listen too, wish to be honest you pair called into rangers chat, as we could all be doin with listening to a bit more of guys like u!!

it bugs me a wee bit that on the CRO shoutouts rangerschat doesnt get a mention, you obviously have ur reasons for that, none of my business but, can i tell you these boys on rangerschat, knock there pan in every day to create a show, they are all tryin there best, and i hope maybe someday ull give them a wee shout out for there efforts.

we are all geniune rangers supporters and as ive said 100 times, no Rangers fan could ever get enough of what u all do! keep up good work

The best part is when he was asked for evidence he simply answered "I trust the opinion of the people that told me this stuff"

Yeah, it was a very weak argument to say the least. So basically the guy has went on to needlessly attack someone, with no evidence and to ruin a show for Rangers fans by people with Rangers' best interests at heart.

At least now William is admitting he shouldn't have went on. Finally saw sense but not before it was already too late. And now it turns out he's banned from posting on the Copland Road site as well for a blog he wrote on there. He's doing well isn't he!

A reputation in tatters for easily avoidable reasons. Could have worked out differently for him and he could have went on to increase his readership but thats all gone now.

I'm on my mobile so I can't quote.

I believe that Ian and Fox are genuine Rangers fans. But I don't believe Tommy is.

If he had nothing to hide why did he cut me off and not answer the questions?

I never voiced an opinion, all I did was ask questions, so those comments are complete bollocks.

I never said that you can't be a Rangers fan if you weren't Scottish.

I said that I believed Tommy wasn't a Rangers.

Stop trying to twist my words.

Ok just so i know, I have watched every game for the past year while with a crowd of rangers fans over at rangers chat, As i set here at my desk i see the RANGERS chat mug that i drink from, right at the bottom of my monitors where i have the pics of my family i also have the cover to "The Rising" dvd which i have watched 3 times.. and under the hedphones that i wear EVERY Mon-Friday while I BROADCAST the ONLY live RANGERS phone in show I have a copy of READY The Offical Matchday Mag which i have read from cover to cover. As i type this Im thinking to myself "i wonder how long till my copy of Seventy2 Mag comes in the post beinsing it has to be shipped all the way from over there. My Rangers top hangs in the closet 3 feet from me.. my question to you is when you say

I believe that Ian and Fox are genuine Rangers fans. But I don't believe Tommy is.
what to you constitutues a "rangers fan" .. cause i thought to be a"fan" you just had to like the team,, and i do beleive it is kinda impossibal for you to llok into my mind and se what i "like" .. but what of my action first of all to you KNOW FOR YOURSELF, and what of those actions has led you to the conclusion im not a "fan"? ..

this is not me taking a shot at you this is me just asking you a question

Well this is very fair. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

And one more thing,, I never claimed to be the biggest fan, I am new to taking interest in the team and I am learning,, my knowledge so far of the team has come from the rangerscallin shows that I have listened to everyone and the games I have watched and the youtube stuff.. But far as knowing it all no I never claimed that Im new supporting the team I have never been nothing but honest about that.. Not sure that still makes me not a "fan"

and far as shane from coplandroad I have talked to him on very few occasions and those were always talks about back linking sites and that was it, it was other people who were telling me the thoughts shane had towards the site and me as an individual .. but I never paid those any mind.